Season 40 VHL/VHLM Awards List

Advantage

dead @ jaladolar winning all those awards he doesn't deserve in the slightest. 

hey I'd like to thank all my great teammates and GMs around the league who helped me be better than gorlab

it was a hard road but in the end I'm glad my accomplishments are forever immortalized and gorlab gets nothing

maybe next time nooblab, when i recreate after you do to give you an actual chance

hey I'd like to thank all my great teammates and GMs around the league who helped me be better than gorlab

it was a hard road but in the end I'm glad my accomplishments are forever immortalized and gorlab gets nothing

maybe next time nooblab, when i recreate after you do to give you an actual chance

Maybe you can trade your competition to a team where he will be burried on the depth charts, without asking him.

Boys and girls thats friendly banter, no ill will between em.

obvs if u tink i was srs u dnt deserve to share my bed. i just dnt want them clutter my rawards thread

off to the couch with u

frank ur up entertain me 

Edited by Munk

Nooblab (lol) stands a good chance at a decent rookie season and career