Simulation Basketball Association

Advantage

• Commissioner

There was a reason I left this place and I honestly don't remember what it has haha. Too much work between this and VHL maybe? I don't recall.

3 minutes ago, Beketov said:

There was a reason I left this place and I honestly don't remember what it has haha. Too much work between this and VHL maybe? I don't recall.

Who were you over there?

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, stevo said:

TGF, a.k.a. Matt Garner

At least someone remembered because I didn't haha.

Did the site change at some point? I don't even think I have an account anymore which is weird. Plus I remember it being on jcink.

Edited by Beketov

1 minute ago, stevo said:

TGF, a.k.a. Matt Garner

Just now, Beketov said:

At least someone remembered because I didn't haha

You won two championships as an inactive with the Prowlers, the team I GM :D

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Evans said:

You won two championships as an inactive with the Prowlers, the team I GM :D

Well, Glad i could help haha. I thought I actually retired him? I must have just disappeared instead

7 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Well there's welfare and stuff now to get you going even if you're semi active, Shaka has also returned. :)

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

At least someone remembered because I didn't haha

:P

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, stevo said:

Well there's welfare and stuff now to get you going even if you're semi active, Shaka has also returned. :)

I would like to see Shaka again.

I feel as if I had problems with management at some point. I don't think i left because I didn't like my player or something. I can't find the posts anymore since they would have been in hidden topics that I can't see anymore but I remember SOMETHING happening that pushed me away.

If I were to come back I assume I'd need a new player? Pretty sure I would make a new one anyway but just asking. I don't know if I necessarily will or not but I don't recall totally hating the place; just some beef with management; which I also remember being apart of at some point? My memory sucks haha

Edited by Beketov

4 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I would like to see Shaka again.

I feel as if I had problems with management at some point. I don't think i left because I didn't like my player or something. I can't find the posts anymore since they would have been in hidden topics that I can't see anymore but I remember SOMETHING happening that pushed me away.

All I remember is Shaka, elijah, you and someone else whose name I can't figure out right now, forming a pretty devastating D-League/NCAA team.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

At least someone remembered because I didn't haha.

Did the site change at some point? I don't even think I have an account anymore which is weird. Plus I remember it being on jcink.

Your username is "- TheGodFather -"

• Commissioner
22 minutes ago, Molholt said:

Your username is "- TheGodFather -"

Yeah, I managed to get in. Just had to get a password reset, lord knows what my password used to be.

6 hours ago, Beketov said:

Yeah we switched sites but that was like wayyyy back, nearly a year and a half I think

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...