Official Videogame Thread

Sandro

So I know the PS3/PS4 versions have a digital upgrade code, but if anyone wants to do it in-store for a physical version (like me) you can swap COD Ghosts on PS3 for a PS4 copy now, but BF4 and AC4 you'll have to wait for them to release on the 12th.

I've heard you can only do it once in a store, so I'd plan on going to multiple Future Shops if I were you, Sandro. Also heard in SHL that Best Buy is doing it as well for all you Canadians. Fucking Canada getting everything.

I've heard you can only do it once in a store, so I'd plan on going to multiple Future Shops if I were you, Sandro. Also heard in SHL that Best Buy is doing it as well for all you Canadians. Fucking Canada getting everything.

1 game per person per day. Who's to say I'm going alone? ;)

#Best selling game

That'd be GTA V, actually. Activision tried to BS everyone by saying they made $1 billion, in reality they've only shipped $1 billion worth of copies to retailers.

shakehead.gif

And I call you my brother.

Disown him.

Edited by Sandro

Basically go in all three days with a different game and with multiple people and you can load up on copies. I would imagine a new copy of Ghosts cost more on craigslist then a NHL 08 for PS3. If I were anyone I'd take advantage of this and load up so you can make some money. Think about it if you grab 5 copies of Ghosts and sell 4, you can afford a new system in 2 weeks.

Basically go in all three days with a different game and with multiple people and you can load up on copies. I would imagine a new copy of Ghosts cost more on craigslist then a NHL 08 for PS3. If I were anyone I'd take advantage of this and load up so you can make some money. Think about it if you grab 5 copies of Ghosts and sell 4, you can afford a new system in 2 weeks.

The only thing that would make it difficult is that there will likely be a ton of people thinking the same thing. Won't be surprised if most stores are out of stock before closing time tomorrow.

Can I get one at Future Shop and then fuck the system and go get one at Best Buy? (or another Future Shop)

I want COD and BF4 :(

...and I can't go Sunday and Monday..

Edited by FueledByRamen

Mentality of a scumbag. I just want 1 game and I'll be very happy, no need to hoard games from others.

Mentality of a scumbag. I just want 1 game and I'll be very happy, no need to hoard games from others.

As a 19 year old kid that works freelance and doesn't have a gig right now, I'll "abuse" the system to get two games and not feel bad about it. Normally people get ripped off on trade-ins, it's time for things to go our way.

Not hoarding, you'll be selling them later to other people, so other people will still get it. It makes really great business sense.