Official Videogame Thread

Sandro

Having a 360 before I am not used to these installs/updates taking so long. Forza 6 GB update / game install took all night. Played a few races and it was definitely a good upgrade over Forza 4.

I stopped playing for now to install COD and then Dead Rising.

I've been messing around on the dashboard and the "snap" feature is really cool. It works almost 100% of the time and I really like the voice commands even though I am a kinect hater.

The best thing though: The controller is somehow better than the 360's. It is max comfortable and fits into my hands perfectly.

• Commissioner

Having a 360 before I am not used to these installs/updates taking so long. Forza 6 GB update / game install took all night. Played a few races and it was definitely a good upgrade over Forza 4.

I stopped playing for now to install COD and then Dead Rising.

I've been messing around on the dashboard and the "snap" feature is really cool. It works almost 100% of the time and I really like the voice commands even though I am a kinect hater.

The best thing though: The controller is somehow better than the 360's. It is max comfortable and fits into my hands perfectly.

Seriously? My friend said it only took 5 minutes for the 50GB install of Killzone on his PS4. Might be that you can play before its finished though, idk.

Seriously? My friend said it only took 5 minutes for the 50GB install of Killzone on his PS4. Might be that you can play before its finished though, idk.

Yeah you can play at around 10% I believe.

It took so long because Im on a shitty wireless connection and there was a 6GB Update + the 40GB for the game to install afterwards.

Don't even think it was that long. Now it takes about 10 seconds to do a cold boot from the XMB into the game. I've heard a lot of people complaining about install time on the Xbox, so it might not just be you Higgins.

Edited by Sandro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We are now Feb. 12th '14 and I still don't have a PS4. I want to play Killzone god damn it !

Oh and also.. Who is as excited as I am for The Division?

I was into Runescape for a couple weeks in Grade 5, that was really it before the fad was over for me. I've never been a huge online gamer, other than the COD obsession during high school. I prefer single player or co-op, and I'm craving some open world action games these days. InFamous is going to be awesome, and if it wasn't for the price on Ground Zeroes being stupid I'd buy that day one as well.