Official Videogame Thread

Sandro

Ive talked to some dudes who were in EA and they said the game wasnt doing enough money so its pretty much just juniors game dev with little budget who works on the game. Of course it will be shit

Edited by boubabi

18 minutes ago, STZ said:

Yeah EA has really fucked the NHL series. Too focused on scamming people out of money with digital hockey cards.

EA in general needs to change some shit.

need nhl 2k back

12 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

I dont play hut i just play franchise mode. And edit the fuck outts their broken rosters and missing players

I spend hours on my rosters shit takes so long. How expensive can roster sharing really be lol

11 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

The show does it an that company doesnt make as much as EA lol so not hard 

I mean EA games have it. Madden has roster share. NBA 2K has it. Adds a lot of replayability to the game. Would kill for a roster from the late 90's or early 2000's to get jeff hacket to the hof

1 hour ago, Tyler said:

I mean EA games have it. Madden has roster share. NBA 2K has it. Adds a lot of replayability to the game. Would kill for a roster from the late 90's or early 2000's to get jeff hacket to the hof

There devs are just garbage the add countless things to hut but nothing too anything else.

• 3 weeks later...

Wipeout on PSVR is ridiculous. My body can't handle the camera being locked to the pilot though, with all the swerving the ship does. Locking to ship is definitely better and it makes the ship kind of turn around you while your seat stays in the same position. Everyone is saying this is now the best VR game out, and I can definitely see it.

I'll also have to install Far Cry 5 tomorrow and try that out.

3 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Wipeout on PSVR is ridiculous. My body can't handle the camera being locked to the pilot though, with all the swerving the ship does. Locking to ship is definitely better and it makes the ship kind of turn around you while your seat stays in the same position. Everyone is saying this is now the best VR game out, and I can definitely see it.

I'll also have to install Far Cry 5 tomorrow and try that out.

I've played like two hours of Fc5 and it's a little smoother then FC4 it's fun but it still feels like the same thing in a different setting

also the plot is pussified they backed out on a lot of things IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Admin
On 3/31/2018 at 1:31 PM, Tyler said:

I've played like two hours of Fc5 and it's a little smoother then FC4 it's fun but it still feels like the same thing in a different setting

Hmmm I’ve been on the fence about getting it for a few days..,.

1 minute ago, Will said:

Hmmm I’ve been on the fence about getting it for a few days..,.

I think I might wait and get it on sale in a couple months.. game looks cool but it seems like it’d be awesome to do a play through on co-op

On 3/31/2018 at 9:31 AM, Tyler said:

I'll played over 10 hours now. Got one of the regions all done. I've been having a lot of fun with it, but I didn't get FC4 so that probably helps. I did love 3, but I skipped 4 because I wasn't interested.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, ShawnGlade said:

Some of the new stuff is kind of cool. I guess all the customizations for your EASHL guy will be pretty dope. I play a lot of EASHL usually, so that's a big plus for me. The new animation improvements sound great as well.

Although, I"m going to hold any judgement until I play the beta. I need to see how it feels.

14 hours ago, Beaviss said:

All I want in the next game is an updated be a pro and GM mode that’s it and they can’t even do that :( 

I never play online... so the fact that they haven't really touched these modes since like.... '16? is mad depressing.

2 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Also HUT isn't pay to win at all this year. Easy coins all year from grinding solo challenges and competitive modes

I really only play for the single player 

• 1 month later...
On 6/22/2018 at 6:33 AM, Higgins said:

We need a new game. Fortnite is a snooze fest right now and its completely dominating.

this

just lookin for that... next fix...  *tightens belt*

i unfortunately fell into the black hole that is wow for the boa expansion

15 minutes ago, frescoelmo said:

this

I quit after wotlk got hard into private servers and quit again after warlords 

58 minutes ago, frescoelmo said:

this

We need a game thats not battle royale (cause they suck (read: I suck at them)) that we can get a VHL server going.

Cause I'm currently playing through Fable again cause I'm bored and can only play so much 2k18 a day.

1 hour ago, Spade18 said:

We need a game thats not battle royale (cause they suck (read: I suck at them)) that we can get a VHL server going.

Cause I'm currently playing through Fable again cause I'm bored and can only play so much 2k18 a day.

I haven't really gotten into battle royale, probably because I started up with PUBG...  I think I've played 2 games?  If I play anymore hots I think my hand will fall off...