Official Videogame Thread

Sandro

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2020 at 5:45 AM, GrittyIsKing09 said:

alright. Who else is pumped for the Be a pro in NHL 21?

I don't own the game (cause I'm poor) but I'm watching some YouTube series and it looks great

• Commissioner
On 10/16/2020 at 9:45 AM, GrittyIsKing09 said:

What did they actually change? IMO the best BaP I’ve seen (and admittedly I don’t buy many sports games) is still the first one back in Madden 08 or whatever it was. So much behind the scenes stuff.

6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

What did they actually change? IMO the best BaP I’ve seen (and admittedly I don’t buy many sports games) is still the first one back in Madden 08 or whatever it was. So much behind the scenes stuff.

Its so bad dont even bother lol.

They added some weird basic answer cut scenes where u answer press, coaches, GM, and your agent some very scripted stuff. You litterly can not miss the NHL. I had a 580sv% an a 5.4gaa and was named the hurricanes back up. Sounds like year 2 your skater always gets named captain for some reason. Its really actually a huge step backwards versus forwards. 

On 10/16/2020 at 9:45 PM, GrittyIsKing09 said:

I was interested for a while but since I noticed the cannot miss aspect and the scripts; while missing some of the key moments like your player actually on a cereal box or actually siting down to sign a contract; just the little extras would have been a nice tough. The killer though is the cannot miss aspect. If you play bad you should have to work your way or try to work your way to the NHL, not everyone follows the same path.

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, frescoelmo said:

yes but not as much lately - i love being a pacifist and just building a gigantic empire lol

i just got it around christmas and that is like almost all I have played since then. I haven't finished any game yet because I have started like 8 different ones, but now I am going strong with canada 

Edited by GrittyIsKing09

9 minutes ago, GrittyIsKing09 said:

i just got it around christmas and that is like almost all I have played since then. I haven't finished any game yet because I have started like 8 different ones, but now I am going strong with canada 

Big tip: if you want to finish a game, figure out how you want to win early. End game can be overwhelming and can spread you too thin across many goals. 

2 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Big tip: if you want to finish a game, figure out how you want to win early. End game can be overwhelming and can spread you too thin across many goals. 

Thanks! I watched a series of civ 6 yesterday and learned a lot. I had no idea what production was and didn't know you could change your workers to different places. and a question. can you turn off all victory types and play a sandbox, cause that is more of what I want to do.

• 5 weeks later...

i have noticed in the roster, if you put a player in the last dark blue spot, they tend to pop off the whole season. I don't know why. for ZenGM

Edited by GrittyIsKing09

• 3 weeks later...

ok, civ 6 people, still working up the ranks to the higher difficulties, on warlord/prince now. on a warlord game, about turn 90, I am making around 80 science and 60 culture as the inca while the AI is at about 15/12 or so. With 5 cities. I'm winning by a little bit.

• 2 months later...

So, uh, seeing as I'm new, I figured I'd share my usual games of choice. When it's not Tony Hawk, Tekken, SSX or FIFA...

unknown.png

It's soccer games of questionable quality.

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...