General Questions thread.

8Ovechkin8

Seen this on other forums and thought it was useful. This is a thread for pretty much all the smaller questions that dont really need a thread, and can be anwered by anyone. A place to get quick answers without really cluttering the board.

Someone pin this if you find it useful.

How many Valiqs does it take to win a cup?

who said you could talk?

this is for smart posts a real questions not your stupid freaking sense of humor so please shut up

• Admin

That is mathematically undefined because you cannot divide by zero.  Especially when one of them is Kyle.

Is Kyle minus zero?

And you could alternatively say that it requires an infinite amount of Valiqs. (same shit but sounds better/more embarrassing)

• 4 weeks later...

S35 Playoffs

Round 1:  2-4 days

Round 2:  2-5 days

Round 3:  4-7 days 

Thus playoffs last anywhere from 8-16 days.  For arguments sake I'll say 12 days.  Due to Super Cup the off-season will be close to two weeks (14 days).

Thus, S36 will begin in 26 days (starting tomorrow), which is December 22, 2013.  Merry Christmas.

S35 Playoffs

Round 1:  2-4 days

Round 2:  2-5 days

Round 3:  4-7 days 

Thus playoffs last anywhere from 8-16 days.  For arguments sake I'll say 12 days.  Due to Super Cup the off-season will be close to two weeks (14 days).

Thus, S36 will begin in 26 days (starting tomorrow), which is December 22, 2013.  Merry Christmas.

I expect a quadruples week for the start of S36, Holidays/Christmas, and pre-New Years celebration.

Why are messages showing up in my chat windows that I don't make? There's someone using my chat and sending messages to members of the league that I like and insulting them. They've sent messages to Kendrick and Kesler as me and STZ but didn't insult STZ. What's going on here?

Why are messages showing up in my chat windows that I don't make? There's someone using my chat and sending messages to members of the league that I like and insulting them. They've sent messages to Kendrick and Kesler as me and STZ but didn't insult STZ. What's going on here?

A couple other people are being signed in as someone else in chat as well.