General Questions thread.

8Ovechkin8

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly I'm getting sick and tired of the person that keeps getting signed into my messenger answering my messages like a fucking asshole and insulting people I have no reason to insult back. It's starting to get fucking stupid and i'd like to know the fucking coward that is doing it. I'm not an asshole but whoever gets signed onto my messenger and answering my chats like a cockfuck needs to reveal himself. I'm tired of it, if it doesn't stop and the person keeps hiding like a bitch I'm just gonna leave its not worth it when the person is ruining my experience here.

Honestly I'm getting sick and tired of the person that keeps getting signed into my messenger answering my messages like a fucking asshole and insulting people I have no reason to insult back. It's starting to get fucking stupid and i'd like to know the fucking coward that is doing it. I'm not an asshole but whoever gets signed onto my messenger and answering my chats like a cockfuck needs to reveal himself. I'm tired of it, if it doesn't stop and the person keeps hiding like a bitch I'm just gonna leave its not worth it when the person is ruining my experience here.

It's a malfunction, nobody is purposely signing in on your chat to message people. However, they shouldn't be saying shit to them as that is too far. I know Taron was on mine messaging people by accident, but he admitted to it. So whoever is on Wasty's name, come on guys this is a site where we are above that garbage. We are trying to keep people active.

Who is Anderson? People mention him alot.

As Mike already said, we are all Anderson.

But really, it's a guy from way back when on the site who created tons and tons of multis. So whenever someone new would join the site, it was an inside joke to accuse them of being Anderson.

• 4 weeks later...

Shooting percentage can be found under the SHT% column, on the Scoring page. GP1 I think is the goals scored by each line (GP1 = 1st line etc.) and I believe SH1 is the same for shots. Not sure about the rest.