General Questions thread.

8Ovechkin8

The team stats list has a few I'm not familiar with. Can anyone tell me what GP1, SP1, SHA, PZDF, PCDF, and EG mean? In addition, are any of these stats shooting percentage? If not, can that be found anywhere?

I was about to theorize that GP1 was goals scored in the first period, but GP4 would be OT, and no one's won a game in OT this season yet, yet there's a number of GP4 stats.  So I would have to agree with Jackim's guess, especially since Lines GP1 and GP3 are generally the highest, and GM's tend to make Line 1 and 3 the same and 2 and 4 the same, but with line 4 getting 0% of the ice time.  That sentence was probably confusing, I'm sorry.

SHA is definitely Shots Against.

EG is definitely Empty Net goals.

Apparently, PZDF is how long the puck is in the defensive zone.  PCDF would be how long the team is in control of the puck in the defensive zone.  And so on for offensive zone and neutral zone.

Today we have all learned something!

What would a jersey set pick up for a graphic point task?

eh? no offense, but probably not much.. i use my sweater collection for as a fan post.. get 1 tpe for that

Edited by d3vilsfire

• 4 months later...

I have never been able to see or use the chat system. I am not sure why, but is it possible it's an issue with Java or something. Sometimes I hear a sound like a message or something while on the site, but I cannot see where the chat feature is supposed to be.

• Commissioner

I have never been able to see or use the chat system. I am not sure why, but is it possible it's an issue with Java or something. Sometimes I hear a sound like a message or something while on the site, but I cannot see where the chat feature is supposed to be.

I asked in the other topic you mentioned this but this is probably a better spot. What browser (and version) are you currently running?

• Commissioner

Chrome(newest version I think). I tried Firefox and same result. I think it is Java, so maybe I'll update all of that as well.

Just wanted to make sure you weren't using IE or something haha. Chrome should be working perfectly fine.

Definitely update java (it should always be updated anyway to fix security issues) and see if that fixes the problem. I'm not 100% sure what the chat system runs on but java is a good place to start. Might also want to check that your browser isn't blocking java on this site for some reason. I don't know if Chrome does that but I know Safari by default doesn't turn java on for all sites and sometimes you have to tell the system that it's safe.

If all this doesn't work, it might be the skin you have set? Because I switched skins yesterday as a test and got a chat message on the skin without the chat system.

Guest Saint Urho

Holy Sh!+.

This league is still running! So funny to run across this on a random search. Nice to see two jerseys retired with the Rams / Reign. Enjoyed reading the history.

Holy Sh!+.

This league is still running! So funny to run across this on a random search. Nice to see two jerseys retired with the Rams / Reign. Enjoyed reading the history.

Marko St. Uhro! Stockholm Rams reunion!

• 2 weeks later...