General Questions thread.

8Ovechkin8

Okay well that would require a complete template. I'm pretty sure that isn't allowed, unless the blue team wants to allow it. The reason for that is because its easier to switch a skater to a skater than to a goalie.

Higgins, don't bother PMing Jardy because he's useless, but if all else fails you can try him as well.

Keep in mind Jardy will have too or try to adjust it in the sim if he ends up switching anything.

Well he hasn't played a game yet so I'm inclined to say he can switch to goalie (permanently) if he really wants.

This. 

Also ignore all these dicks.  Considering I'm the simulation quartermaster, I'd be one to contact about this switch if you want to follow through with it.

• 2 months later...

Everyone knows 302 is Saskatoon's superior gay bar.

But for real, today I got drunker than anticipated at an industry dinner at the Sheraton, tomorrow is Pharmacy/Nutrition's Bush Party, then Saturday and Sunday I'll return to the farm being it's harvest and all, then on Monday I'm hitting up "LB5Q" Blackout Party at TCU.

• Admin

Everyone knows 302 is Saskatoon's superior gay bar.

But for real, today I got drunker than anticipated at an industry dinner at the Sheraton, tomorrow is Pharmacy/Nutrition's Bush Party, then Saturday and Sunday I'll return to the farm being it's harvest and all, then on Monday I'm hitting up "LB5Q" Blackout Party at TCU.

Such a long-winded and strange way to say "there will be double sims".