VHLM This Week (Febuary 8, 2015)

Jala

QsRd00z.png

Welcome to :vhlm: VHLM This Week.

TPE Earners

VHLM Achieve Tracker Claim has gone up for those who put in for before the regular season ended.

The Fantasy Zone is over for the year. The VHLM Finals Claim is up so check to see if you won any TPE!

Announcements

A big congratulations to the Bratislava Watchmen who repeat as the S41 Founder's Cup Champions! Also a big congrats to the New York Americans finished the season as the S41 Continental Cup Champions! Great work by both teams to bring home another championship.

S41 Off-season Schedule has been posted. Take a look at what's coming up and prepare for the VHL Entry Draft! Good luck to all of you heading into the draft.

Lots of changes in the management offices of quite a few VHLM teams. You can see all the teams who are changing GMs over the off-season in the announcement. Best of luck to all those selected to take over the position.

Keep an eye out on the job postings, recently there were two openings in the field of writing, one for grading and the other for the VHL mag. A job is a good way to contribute to the league and help keep the wheels spinning, on top of earning some extra TPE.

Media

Here are some media spots and Fan590s I was looking at I thought you guys might find to be funny or a good read.

Edition 68 of On the Rise is out, the mag crew works really hard on it so make sure you check it out if you aren't. They seem to post a new edition on Monday, so read that in a hurry, then check out the new one in the next few days.

Blake Campbell talks draft in this tell-all interview. A great goaltender prospect, look for him to go early in the draft.

Michael Clardy is an upcoming youngster who will make the step to the VHLM in this season's dispersal draft. Read his thoughts on making the jump to the big league.

Francis York Morgan exposes me as a liar. But I'm not a liar, just forgetful!

You can check out all the weekly updates in media or fan590s.

Graphics

We'll take a quick look at some signatures. These are all made by users and we think these are really well done and recommend you check them out and other submitted sigs on ideas on how to make your own better.

Griffin Simons created this banner for the league. It's a huge step up from his previous work and great to see him helping the league. Another player moving up to the VHL, it was fun to watch him grow as a GFX artist.

Chuck Goody has another offering with this great looking sig. A large step up from his last sig, he'll be a fun guy to watch as he moves forward with his GFX.

Lots of other that are worth checking out in the graphics section.

Games

The Watchmen closed out Game 4 of the VHLM Finals 2-1 over the Rush to put them in a position to close out the series in Game 5.

The Watchmen would do just that as they blew out the Rush 5-1 in Game 5 to seal their Founder's Cup repeat. Well done Watchmen and Rush! It was a hell of a series to watch.

You can check out all the games that were played in the S41 games section.

Edited by jaladolar

No interview this week :(

Yeah I gave up on that lol, if someone wants to do an interview I would love for them to PM me and I'll do one, but it's a hassle trying to get people to do it. I've had people lined up and then they don't respond so the people I told wouldn't make it in don't have time to get me answers in time and stuff.