Claimed:Hi [Final: 5/6]

Caillean

effort: 2/2 - I never really dock here, so I'm not going to now, but it's borderline for me. 

look: 2.25/3 - So for me, there is a lot of room for improvement on this one. I feel almost like you took a step backwards. You were going in the right direction with the stock work over the right shoulder, but for me it's just a simplistic background with some text slapped on and a good render with a jersey change which is mainly why you got full effort. There needs to be more here to tie it all together, blending is always huge to accomplish that. 

creativity: 1/1 - yessir

total: 5.25/6

Effort: 2/2 - Jersey change, stock work, text, definitely enough here.

Look: 2.25/3 - I have to agree with IR here. I can't say I like the background or the stock work, and the text is a bit too simple. Personally, I'd say that a lot of my criticisms of this sig come down to its lack of depth and texture - it's not a bad sig, but it almost feels like you kind of slapped this together. Adding more texture would improve this, and even if you don't add much texture to it, some strong lighting can save a sig with less texture to it.

Creativity: 1/1

Total: 5.25/6

FINAL GRADE: 5/6