Jaladolar is a Liar.

Christmas

Last week I made a statement that I was underappreciated in this here league, and made many very valid points as to what that is. I made an effort to point out that I was not included in the VHLM This Week despite starting out with some great insight as to my history in the sport and how I have gotten to where I am today. I received some mixed responses for it, but in general I was appreciated for my honesty.

The writer of VHLM This Week even promised me that I would be in the next edition of the posting.

lol people read my weekly?

You'll be in next week ;)

As you can see, this quote signifies a binding contract which meant I was looking forward to this week for someone making note of my recent accomplishments. It was going to be a great week starting off with people really finding out who I was.

Instead, we got this:

http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?/topic/17009-vhlm-this-week-febuary-8-2015/#entry179866

See my name anywhere? Of course you don't. That is because this Jaladolar fella is a no good rotten liar, and the VHLM police need to look into this travesty as I remain underappreciated and will never get into the VHL at this point if the media is completely ignoring me.

I demand justice!