Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 110 - Jizz Jazz [Final 6/6]

Devise

I could listen to people chanting John Cena Sucks all day

Good to hear my card description is going to be even better than last year!

I try. I told Frank even though I'm stepping down I'll do card descriptions again for the S42 set simply because I don't want to give up on how fun it is to write the worlds best shit about Edwin Encarnacion and other hilariously amazing players. :P

Edited by Devise22

Oh fuck off Device, you did insult my players. I said my franchise player was going to resign and he is earning max tpe a week.

Devise insulting Quebec players so he can buy low. [E5]

:ph34r:

if they were earning max TPE consistently each and every week, they would have more than 30 TPE since Christmas.

He was saying stuff about Cattrall, he is on the BOG, he is on the mag, and earns max tpe every week. 

He was saying stuff about Cattrall, he is on the BOG, he is on the mag, and earns max tpe every week. 

Advantage is gonna keep taking shots at you so I'll be the voice of reason here. 

Brovy is referring to Cattrall earning max point task tpe. Not about whether he's hitting the 9 tpe cap. 

No offense to Denver cause the dude is awesome (and I think he'll be a very good player) but I'm not sure that's Devise's and my definition of a franchise player.  I think that's where the difference lies simply.

He and I are thinking guys like Kendrick, Sterling, Green, Smarch, Fong, etc.

No offense to Denver cause the dude is awesome (and I think he'll be a very good player) but I'm not sure that's Devise's and my definition of a franchise player.  I think that's where the difference lies simply.

He offered me a semi active welfare guy for Denver, do you see where I would get mad?

The landscape is always changing though, Fong's player has spent a good part of his career on welfare recently. Smarch was known for going inactive before Low. A player who earns 7 tpe a week can get the same tpe as a player who hits the 9 tpe cap then does welfare at the tail end of his career/or does welfare in spurts.

So give him more then 1 season to learn before throwing him under the bus. 

I would, but his girlfriend is doing a great job of jumping to his defense when he comes to our turf looking for a fight.

20130205_ter_sx9_166.0.jpg

I would, but his girlfriend is doing a great job of jumping to his defense when he comes to our turf looking for a fight.

20130205_ter_sx9_166.0.jpg

Well you three ganging up on him is getting pretty old tbh.