ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS

Caillean

ANYONE WHO HAS JOINED WITHIN THE LAST 2 MONTHS AND NOT GOTTEN A NEW MEMBER SURVEY, PLEASE PM ME OR RESPOND HERE SO I CAN SEND IT TO YOU.

Due to a miscommunication, I haven't sent surveys to new members for a while, so if you haven't received one please let me know and I will send it out to you. My apologies.

I have not received 5 TPE for survey yet.

If I sent you one (I'm like 99% sure I did, I remember your name), you were supposed to have put it in your updates as "New member survey" and just put +5. I may have sent it to you before I added that into the survey since it seemed to confuse a lot of people, and either way I'm very very sorry for the misunderstanding.

If I sent you one (I'm like 99% sure I did, I remember your name), you were supposed to have put it in your updates as "New member survey" and just put +5. I may have sent it to you before I added that into the survey since it seemed to confuse a lot of people, and either way I'm very very sorry for the misunderstanding.

Yeah you send me a survery...wait a minute. Then I can take 5 TPE automatically without your confirmation?

Yeah you send me a survery...wait a minute. Then I can take 5 TPE automatically without your confirmation?

Oh my god, I never responded to you after I posted it. I'm so, so sorry, like I said that's 100% my bad.

Can I still do it? I never got one

Sent Bojo buddy. Also I showed your pictures to our niece, she thought Pushkin was her cat Fluffy.

She also called him Pussy instead of Pushkin and I laughed really hard, cuz she's 3.

BUMP AGAIN FOR NEW MEMBERS.

If you don't reply to this thread I'll just be going in alphabetical order through the recent members with more than one post and sending them off. If you get a duplicate you don't get more TPE, I just want to make sure I get everyone.