Regarding 590s and 2-Pointers

We have lots of job positions to fill for people to earn TPE. Makes getting a league job more enticing to earn that 9/week.

Still a good idea though, I've never heard anyone suggest this before.

Ya ur still a shit commish tho sry ily higglypuffs

The way I see the job interest argument is that with the 2-Point podcast you eliminate the need already. You can get 2 points for that, why not for 2-3 590s?

Fan590s are typically incredibly off topic and can be written in about 12 seconds. I take the (almost) free point, and would take the (almost) free second point, but I don't know how much I really like the idea.

this. I've noticed half the time for a 590 it's a member spewing out random trash talk and sometimes with filler in order to reach the word minimum.

So maybe we actually grade the 590s. Just a simple content grade, 1 point if you can keep on topic and reach the word count, dock .5 of a point if you just rant about useless shit.

My concern with this is that I feel like it would remove some incentive of being employed. What's easier/more practical to do, a quick 150-200 word thing that can be of questionable relevance/quality, or having to battle for a grader position so you can read and dissect 10 full Point Tasks for a point (or 8 or 6 or whatever the cap is now)? For that particular example I suppose one could do both, but still.

This change would remove the need for the player store option. Or, at the very least, call for a significant price hike, since it would literally remove the need for a job.

i don't like it. gotta earn your weekly TPE cap IMO. podcasts are about 15 times more involved than XM radio... take so much longer

Meh, the ones for two points don't have to be much special. Don't require editing or anything like that, and I think the minimum time is like 7 minutes, which is actually kind of hard to not go over if you're talking about anything somewhat worthwhile at any sort of detail or length.

I believe it's worth more simply because it's not as accessible/convenient.

There's a reason why there's so many people on board for the option to do two Fan 590s instead of one podcast, and there's a reason extremely relatively few people do the podcasts right now even though it's worth an extra point (although apparently one of those reasons is lack of people even knowing about it).

In theory, saying that two Fan 590s is as much work as a podcast and should be allowed makes sense, but it seems like the evidence would suggest otherwise.

tl;dr: I suppose it doesn't overall matter to me, but if you want an extra point, do a podcast, or buy the PS option. That's why they're there. If not, kill or hike the store option.