S42 Waivers Thread >25 TPE

eaglesfan036

Once a player is created, VHLM teams have 24 hours to claim them using priority, based on the continually updated priority list below:

Priority List:

Turku

Yukon

Bratislava

Ottawa

Brampton

Moscow

Saskatoon

Bern

Oslo

Minot

Claim History:

Ottawa uses priority to claim Hunter Backenbauer

Brampton uses priority to claim Vincenzo Valentini

Moscow uses priority to claim Lights Bokan

Saskatoon uses priority to claim Alexander Adams

Bern uses priority to claim Earl Parker

Oslo claims Edwin Reencarnacion

Minot claims Tim TebowGow

Bern free claims Bernie Gow

Free Claims:

Available Players:

• 1 month later...

Turku claims Bernie Gow

Nevermind he don't want to

-Eaglesfan

Reencarnacion please! 

Oslo claims Reencarnacion

Minot claims Tim Tebowgow. 

Let me rescind my claim pls

Eagles noooo! Bern free claims Bernie Gow.

Explain to me what happened here then? Would have been nice to know earlier since I would have made a claim despite the fact there were multiple claims made and rescinded.

My interpretation of the rule would be that he wasn't a free claim until March 17th, 11:48 PM.  Now while I agree that the player should have been posted up earlier in here (eagles was away at the time and I was having complications getting on) it has been since I can remember normal for claims to be made before we can get it up for the simple fact that we aren't around at all times and we want players to be getting snatched up as quick as possible.

With that being said, perhaps we need to look at rescinding and whether or not added time should be given due to it happening.

As for Reencarnacion, he was to become a free claim March 17th, 8:30 PM.  Oslo outbid within 24 hours of the previous bid and won on highest priority.

From there, IR bid on Tebowgow and since they had highest priority, they get him automatically.

That's my best selection from what I understand of the situation.  Sadly I was not around and apologize for it, but the situation is what it is.