---------------------

Player Name: Robert Gow III

VHL Team: Calgary Wranglers
Cash you have: 4,500,000
Purchase Name: 1 Experience Point
Cost of Purchase: 1,000,000

Cash Left: 3,500,000

This is not a purchase, but rather a question:

Going into next season, with the money I have remaining plus my final contract, I will have enough money to purchase three Jagrs. Is there anything preventing purchase of multiple of the same thing in the same season, if it's not one of the ones that specifically says?

This is not a purchase, but rather a question:

Going into next season, with the money I have remaining plus my final contract, I will have enough money to purchase three Jagrs. Is there anything preventing purchase of multiple of the same thing in the same season, if it's not one of the ones that specifically says?

So I've had a look into the matter and it looks like the Jagr is only intended to be purchased once per season. 

This is the initial announcement of the change:

http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?/topic/14711-player-store-changes-for-season-41/

Which does state that it's only to be used once per season. Just to make sure this didn't change over time, I did a quick search for any mentions of the Jagr but didn't find anything to suggest that this has changed, so I'm gonna say that the original posting of the rule in that link stands. 

Thanks for bringing it to my attention though, I'll edit it into the top post now.

• 3 weeks later...

All posted transactions to this point have been processed.

Also was given permission to update the balances of all players who earned money in the Easter Hunt PT, indicated by a yellow box next to your player's balance. Only player's balances I have not updated are Hawks Fan/Victor (Who were already retired) and D_A (Who was given permission to add it to his next player). Current VHLM Players who earned money (Delicious and Faux) have had their balances updated in the draftees section. 

If for any reason your player's balance has been upped from the Easter Hunt PT when it shouldn't have been (due to retired player or other reasons), please let me know and I will fix it accordingly.