Fixing 2 Mistakes From the Draft

eaglesfan036

1) I auto-selected Callum Sinclair to the Minot Gladiators with the 15th pick. While I normally wouldn't feel bad about autoing a player to a team whose GM wasn't at the draft, it was my fault that Sinclair was even available to draft as he is over the TPE limit and shouldn't have been in the draft anyway. 

As compensation for giving Minot a player who should not have been in the draft, Minot receives the top priority for whatever inactive free agent they choose

2) I don't know how I did this, but I forgot to put Blake Campbell in the latest draft. Smarch and I have decided that Campbell can be an active free agent in the VHLM this season, and sign with the team he chooses. I'd like to apologize to Campbell for not adding him to the draft, but at least he will be the most popular VHLM free agent :3

He did a PT last week eagles was saying, so he's not really inactive, he's just super busy with that new job. And yeah, this is the first time, in my short VHL career, I've seen an active VHLM FA, so it'd be fun to let him play it out. Just hope someone PM'd him so he knows lol.

I never said he was inactive, guys. I said an inactive free agent. As in the one they are rewarded with top priority. I was referring to the fact he is more valuable than a free agent inactive. Further more a 2nd round pick is worth more than an inactive free agent considering the way we've been trying to fade them out.

Ive missed one week of Media Spot and Im considered semi-inactive, haha - what? So Im not on the ball 100% and am super busy - BUT, Im still here and am still wanting to progress my player. Ive missed one week in my entire time and keep in mind I joined much later than my other fellow juniors. I also donated to get an extra doubles week to try and catch up.

Im a tad busy but hopefully that's the only week Ill be missing for a while :) I look forward to choosing my team over the next few days! Very excited for talks! Hopefully the right team comes around and we can chase that cup together!! :cheers:

Boubabi, I know you weren't. Banock, no one was calling you inactive. They didn't read my posts very well and thought I was calling you inactive. I was calling the inactive free agent grant inactive that Minot gets, cause thats what it is. I was merely just saying that having an asset like Campbell would be better for them even if they have to trade him. Cause in the end a 2nd round pick is worth more than an inactive free agent (once again not Campbell).