2015-16 NFL Discussion

Fire Tortorella

Yeah I got nothing.

How did you become a Cowboy's fan living in Philly?

Mom didn't like sports, so I picked teams/players that I liked at the time. That's about the only way to become a Cowboys/Braves/Jazz fan (never really paid much attention to hockey when younger but caught Blackhawks fever after moving to Chicago). By the time my uncle/cousins figured out what happened, it was too late. Say what you want, but I've stuck with them through the good and bad.

Mom didn't like sports, so I picked teams/players that I liked at the time. That's about the only way to become a Cowboys/Braves/Jazz fan (never really paid much attention to hockey when younger but caught Blackhawks fever after moving to Chicago). By the time my uncle/cousins figured out what happened, it was too late. Say what you want, but I've stuck with them through the good and bad.

That covered it enough for me :P

Don't worry there is a lot of us traveling sports fans out there. Hell that's why I am a Packers fan, never really had anyone influence me but I caught the Majik man on TV once and thought he was cool.

After thinking about it for a while I'm no longer as upset as I was before. I think in terms of what Chip wants his QBs to do (which is be accurate, get the ball out quick, and avoid turnovers), Bradford is an upgrade over Foles. His health is obviously a huge concern, but in terms of just talent, I think we got the better end of the deal.

With that, I'd go Bradford/Sanchez for this season and draft someone like Hunley or Grayson in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Where is your team drafting and who do you want them to draft?

Packers have pick #30 and I want them to draft Jalen Collins out of LSU. We need another cornerback because Tramon is leaving and Davon House left as well. Plus we don't have Bush signed yet. Hayward and Shields can't do it all.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/12496480/san-francisco-49ers-linebacker-chris-borland-retires-head-injury-concerns

Now this, this is big news. And I don't think Borland will be the last in the next few seasons, far from it. NFL's got a serious problem; it's put up or shut up time.

(And to answer Kendrick's question - if we don't get an RB like Gurley or Gordon in the first round, I'll be sad)

That's huge news because DT and I were talking about him the other day. Major blow, still don't think he is a game changer but he was going to be one of the big pieces on that linebacking crew now without Willis.

Thankfully whoever we play won't need to throw it more than 5-10 yards. 

Yes the Bills d should be good. Your running game should be good. I always liked Buffalo, mostly cause we use to get their games back in the day up here, so I hope they do well each year.