2015-16 NFL Discussion

Fire Tortorella

Wildcard maybe, I predicted 8-8. Adjustment year for them for sure. Gore is gone though so they may throw more and elevate pressure on the right side a bit.

Well we do have Carlos Hyde who is a big physical runner and Reggie Bush for catching the ball. We can run the same type of offense, just it will be with different backs. Hyde the feature back finally and Bush 3rd down.

Well we do have Carlos Hyde who is a big physical runner and Reggie Bush for catching the ball. We can run the same type of offense, just it will be with different backs. Hyde the feature back finally and Bush 3rd down.

Unless the line blocks better than they did for Gore, I don't see that being a strength in their offence. Unless the 49ers trade for the Cowboys offensive line, they wills struggle. Why? Because Kaepernick is a flash in the pan and they need to have a balanced offence.

Unless the line blocks better than they did for Gore, I don't see that being a strength in their offence. Unless the 49ers trade for the Cowboys offensive line, they wills struggle. Why? Because Kaepernick is a flash in the pan and they need to have a balanced offence.

A flash in the pan? Because he decides to be a modern style QB? I mean if it helps him win games, why should he have to change his playstyle? Everyone talks about him being a "flash in the pan" or a "joke QB" or any other excuse, but he does have a very exceptional regular season record and playoff record.

A flash in the pan? Because he decides to be a modern style QB? I mean if it helps him win games, why should he have to change his playstyle? Everyone talks about him being a "flash in the pan" or a "joke QB" or any other excuse, but he does have a very exceptional regular season record and playoff record.

No not at all. Modern style QB is actually not really Kaep. Luck is a modern style QB because he is hard to define as a pocket passer because he is effective on the run. Kapernick is a great runner and if it wasn't for Michael Vick, I'd say he si the best running QB in the league. However he is a QB and often times he chooses to run when he has an open receiver. In fact he is so far removed from being a pocket guy, that he throws some really bad passes. I'll never say he is a joke QB, that title is reserved for low lives like Ryan Leaf and JaMarcus Russell. I also never said he should change his style, but is it winning them games? Because outside of that Superbowl run where he played average, they haven't had the Superbowl QB level guy people thought he was. Records are nice, but winning is everything.

He still has time to make things happen. Maybe our O-Coordinator will get plays that play to his benefit this year. Hell the team might actually do better somehow and surprise us all. All I know is that I am not expecting a superbowl this year because I am thinking logically. I can however say that I believe that he will get back to his game and it might help him start to win more games.

He still has time to make things happen. Maybe our O-Coordinator will get plays that play to his benefit this year. Hell the team might actually do better somehow and surprise us all. All I know is that I am not expecting a superbowl this year because I am thinking logically. I can however say that I believe that he will get back to his game and it might help him start to win more games.

Of course he does, so do a good crop of the guys in the league. However in this league is seems the trend is new guys coming into the league more polished than ever and guys like Luck, Wilson and Tannehill has shown that maybe fresh legs is the way to go. Not saying Kaep is done at all, just saying that the experiment might be over if he can't adapt to defences. The reason Tim Tebow wasn't playing for years was because he couldn't read a defense if the MLB told him what they were running. Kaep needs to focus less on which direction his snapback is facing and more on studying game film.

Usually this is where I'd say "If they can keep him upright they will win", but I don't know with Kaep because throwing seems to be a 50/50 decision with him.

Well if the team decides to part with him, then that's on them. I support my team 100% and will support Kaep while he is my starting QB. The good thing about his contract is it's basically a bunch of 1 year deals. So if they decide he isn't the right thing, it won't hurt us much and we can move on.

Well if the team decides to part with him, then that's on them. I support my team 100% and will support Kaep while he is my starting QB. The good thing about his contract is it's basically a bunch of 1 year deals. So if they decide he isn't the right thing, it won't hurt us much and we can move on.

Of for sure his contract is the one thing the team has a leg up on. If he isn't playing well all they have to do is play the backup 21% of the snaps and his contract goes down.

Playing our backup QB might be even worse tbh. But it could help lower his salary too.

If the team is suffering though it doesn't hurt to put him in. I mean that's pretty much like predicting the lottery in five years though, you never know if it comes to this or that. There is just so many things with that contract where if I was him, I'd be firing my agent.

If the team is suffering though it doesn't hurt to put him in. I mean that's pretty much like predicting the lottery in five years though, you never know if it comes to this or that. There is just so many things with that contract where if I was him, I'd be firing my agent.

I mean it wasn't his agent that made the signing, he did. He could have left the team and went somewhere else and got a real contract. It all came down to he wanted to play for the team and did what he could to play for the team.

I mean it wasn't his agent that made the signing, he did. He could have left the team and went somewhere else and got a real contract. It all came down to he wanted to play for the team and did what he could to play for the team.

Of course he did, but his agent should be smart enough to say "Hey Colin, you realize this could fuck you over big time if you don't live up to expectations?". If he did say that, then Colin ain't too bright. I get all the team stuff, thats not what his contract is poor because though. It's poor because of personal achievement incentives. Sign a normal contract and he is fine, but the one he signed changes from year to year with stupid little incentives that could cost him. Things such as 80% of all snaps, Super Bowl appearance, 1st/2nd team all pro. So technically if he wants the last one he has to beat out Brees, Rodgers, Newton, Ryan, Wilson and Foles for 1st or 2nd team all-pro.

Of course he did, but his agent should be smart enough to say "Hey Colin, you realize this could fuck you over big time if you don't live up to expectations?". If he did say that, then Colin ain't too bright. I get all the team stuff, thats not what his contract is poor because though. It's poor because of personal achievement incentives. Sign a normal contract and he is fine, but the one he signed changes from year to year with stupid little incentives that could cost him. Things such as 80% of all snaps, Super Bowl appearance, 1st/2nd team all pro. So technically if he wants the last one he has to beat out Brees, Rodgers, Newton, Ryan, Wilson and Foles for 1st or 2nd team all-pro.

Luckily Foles won't do much, Ryan will have a drop off and Newton is the most inconsistent passer in the league.

Luckily Foles won't do much, Ryan will have a drop off and Newton is the most inconsistent passer in the league.

Newton may be inconsistent but he still is above Kaepernick in terms of overall production. Who cares though still 3-4 bodies in there ahead of him (forgot Romo). If you think Kaepernick has the skill to beat out Rodgers, Romo, Brees and Wilson for All-Pro, then you might want to revert back to the whole Anthony Davis and everyone else retiring issue.

Newton may be inconsistent but he still is above Kaepernick in terms of overall production. Who cares though still 3-4 bodies in there ahead of him (forgot Romo). If you think Kaepernick has the skill to beat out Rodgers, Romo, Brees and Wilson for All-Pro, then you might want to revert back to the whole Anthony Davis and everyone else retiring issue.

So all of the sudden I said he is an all pro QB? I really dont know where you come up with this stuff at but seriously, making stuff up aint working out for you.

So all of the sudden I said he is an all pro QB? I really dont know where you come up with this stuff at but seriously, making stuff up aint working out for you.

No but by ruling those three out you are automatically trying to fit him somewhere in that list, which is something I wouldn't suggest because I don't think he can win them out. How am I making things up? Is that your way of saying you can't support it realistically and are simply coming at it with 49ers glasses on?

No but by ruling those three out you are automatically trying to fit him somewhere in that list, which is something I wouldn't suggest because I don't think he can win them out. How am I making things up? Is that your way of saying you can't support it realistically and are simply coming at it with 49ers glasses on?

No I am just saying that I think he can win games. I have faith in anyone who is under center.

49ers blow hard dick

The salt is real, who is your squad?

No I am just saying that I think he can win games. I have faith in anyone who is under center.

Regardless of team? Or simply just the 49ers. I don't think that team could save Gabberts career though.

Regardless of team? Or simply just the 49ers. I don't think that team could save Gabberts career though.

My team. As long as they are under center, I am going to hope for the best and hope they win us games. Even if I know they can't, you still have to have faith in them. After awhile, if they don't work out, then you can hope for something better. Kap is our QB and I hope he wins us games. If he can't do that, I support the franchises decision to get rid of him if they do.

My team. As long as they are under center, I am going to hope for the best and hope they win us games. Even if I know they can't, you still have to have faith in them. After awhile, if they don't work out, then you can hope for something better. Kap is our QB and I hope he wins us games. If he can't do that, I support the franchises decision to get rid of him if they do.

Of course, I think that goes for most loyal fans of teams.

• 2 weeks later...