Der Meister's Writing Thread - Waiting for Something to Happen

As some of you know, I am an aspiring writer. Tonight, I released a collection of short stories and poems titled Nightmares and Dreamscrapes. I am very excited to present this to the general public and hope that the reviews are positive. Cheers!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UMJBXAA

Edited by der meister
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As some of you know, I am an aspiring writer. Tonight, I released a collection of short stories and poems titled Nightmares and Dreamscrapes. I am very excited to present this to the general public an

Rejection one from my full manuscript, this from the agent. Sigh.    

Still waiting on a response on the full manuscript from the agent I mentioned last page. Also had a request for a full manuscript from an indy publishing house, so I sent that off tonight.   

Posted Images

If you have a kindle, you can potentially download for free [Amazon Prime, iirc]. Otherwise, if you buy it, you do get a copy still.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-parkin/read-ebooks-without-a-kin_b_1357493.html

https://www.amazon.com/gp/digital/fiona/kcp-landing-page?ie=UTF8&ref_=amb_link_63949822_11

Is there any means of reading this without having a kindle or having to download some browser app? Like u buy it and it just gives you a PDF or something?

Not sure how it works without browser app or some smart device. What did you do with my first story?

I considered putting it up on Sellfy, as I get significantly more in terms of royalties, but there are no reviews there, so Amazon has that edge. On Sellfy, I can just post the awesome PDF I put together, instead of having to rip apart that pdf and html code the whole damn thing to configure for Kindle. 

I am soooooooooooooo enjoying Berryvale. 

Only read the first 5 paragraphs.. but it paints such a vivid picture.  Generally I can tell from just one paragraph whether I like a writing style of an author or not and it's safe to safe that der ,meister's descriptive qualities along with his economy of words is sublime. More to come. 

• 2 months later...
  • der meister changed the title to Der Meister's Writing Thread - Waiting for Something to Happen