Locker room

Caillean

Where do you prefer your Locker Room?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Because locker rooms at the bottom is ridiculous. It's supposed to be the most important thing I visit here, yet it's at the bottom of the page. That makes TONS of sense, right.

It makes you actually look at all the other content on the league. With it at the top everything is cluttered and uncalled for to be honest. If you want it to be "the most important thing you visit here", learn to hit the View New Content button. It's a lot easier then coming on here and whining about where things should be. They have worked at the bottom for 42 seasons and it has been successful. Honestly there is no need for this to go further. Oh and as for your SHL remark, that is the only reason you bring it up. No other league out there puts them at they top because they know that the belong on the bottom of the sim league.

It makes you actually look at all the other content on the league. With it at the top everything is cluttered and uncalled for to be honest. If you want it to be "the most important thing you visit here", learn to hit the View New Content button. It's a lot easier then coming on here and whining about where things should be. They have worked at the bottom for 42 seasons and it has been successful. Honestly there is no need for this to go further. Oh and as for your SHL remark, that is the only reason you bring it up. No other league out there puts them at they top because they know that the belong on the bottom of the sim league.

But I don't look at the other content. I scroll down or use "View new content" until I find something I've posted in or am interested in. Using it as some method of forcing people to try to read other content to force activity is ridiculous. If I'm not going to read something in another subforum, I'm still not going to read it just because I have to scroll past it to get to something I do care about. They've "worked" at the bottom for 42 seasons, sure. And that's why VHL keeps losing members to inactivity. So many people here are so resistant to change, and it's NEVER in a constructive way. "Whining about where things should be" my ass, I can show you whining. I tried to start a constructive discussion, and it was going relatively well until you came in. Someone not liking something you do and commenting on it doesn't constitute as whining, and neither does wanting a response better than "Because I said so".

I have experience with 2 sim leagues, so fine. But again, if I was trying to "turn this into SHL", I'd be proposing you know... more changes than just the LRs being on top. It just so happens that a LOT of people recently have been asking for LRs to be on top (so much so that the Draft LR is up there as a test). I dunno, it seems to me like people who want LRs on the bottom are doing far more "whining" than those who want them on top, considering we've given constructive and legit reasons as to why we think they should be and not just "Because I said so", "It works", "Use something else to search instead" (seriously, what?), and "This isn't SHL". The only remotely reasonable argument there is "It works", yet there's also a lot of people who feel it doesn't, which was why I tried to open discussion about it. I should have known better with people like you around here.

Don't worry, I'll let you keep your precious little site the way it is, idgaf anymore. I've been here 4 seasons and every single time I've tried to make any sort of suggestion (that I've seen other members make by the way, it's not just one newbie coming in and trying to change shit), whether it be about graders, locker rooms, or whatever else I've posted, I've been met with "deal with it, it's just the way things are here, the people who have been here longer than you want it to stay the same". Well maybe that's the reason you guys keep losing new members.

The LR at the top is a waste of time. I literally click the VHL logo so it stops beaming in my face. Maybe the reason we are having problems are the people that find the site and cause drama. Do you know how many problems were here before SHL members came over? A lot less than there is now.

If you have a problem with stuff you don't want to see, there is a button that can hide certain sections of the site. It's a lot simpler than what you are trying to make it out to be.

And making an option to change LRs to the top instead of the bottom isn't simple so that EVERYONE can be happy? I mean jesus christ, it just seems like some of you are against any sort of change.

The LR at the top is a waste of time. I literally click the VHL logo so it stops beaming in my face. Maybe the reason we are having problems are the people that find the site and cause drama. Do you know how many problems were here before SHL members came over? A lot less than there is now.

LOL, I'M NOT AN SHL MEMBER WHO CAME HERE. I was a VHL member first. VHL lost me to SHL however, because I prefer it there. Enough with that argument, it doesn't apply to me. I was suggesting shit here long before I started visiting SHL, you know, like when it used to take almost 2 weeks to get graphics graded so i suggested that they hire more graphics graders... kind of like it does now too since nobody bothers to help Bushito. And lo and behold, about 2 weeks after I made that post and was VEHEMENTLY and angrily reassured that everything was fine and that I had no idea what the fuck I was talking about, there was a listing for new graders!

Again. Things were going very well discussion-wise in here until you showed up. The only one starting drama here is you, all because YOU don't like the proposed change.

Edited by Caillean

because there was no people?

It doesn't matter where you came from. You are whining about where LR's are. Not everyone wants them at the top. So your "And making an option to change LRs to the top instead of the bottom isn't simple so that EVERYONE can be happy?" remark is invalid. By doing that then the people who like it at the bottom start up a thread saying to move them back to the bottom. The whole controversy you are creating is just going to be one big back and forth game. That's why you tend to leave things alone unless they happen on their own.

It doesn't matter where you came from. You are whining about where LR's are. Not everyone wants them at the top. So your "And making an option to change LRs to the top instead of the bottom isn't simple so that EVERYONE can be happy?" remark is invalid. By doing that then the people who like it at the bottom start up a thread saying to move them back to the bottom. The whole controversy you are creating is just going to be one big back and forth game. That's why you tend to leave things alone unless they happen on their own.

Yes. An OPTION to change them to the top. Not CHANGE THEM TO THE TOP. Fucking reading comprehension, get some.

Yes. An OPTION to change them to the top. Not CHANGE THEM TO THE TOP. Fucking reading comprehension, get some.

So you are asking the blue men to actually take more time out of their busy lives to please a few members who "prefer it" at the top of a site? Not quite sure how that benefits anything at all. The people that are complaining about this are the same people who complain about EVERYTHING!

So you are asking the blue men to actually take more time out of their busy lives to please a few members who "prefer it" at the top of a site? Not quite sure how that benefits anything at all. The people that are complaining about this are the same people who complain about EVERYTHING!

I think she's just making a suggestion to try and remedy something that quite a few people complain about, which is inactive LRs.

Please do not try and tell me that LR activity is good. It's questionable, at best. The blue team deploys senior members into random LRs to try and drive activity, and that's REAL SHIT. So why not try moving the LRs to a more focal area, as it might help boost activity?

Edited by gorlab

Pst- those "few members" are the same amount as the people who want to keep the LRs at the bottom right now.

I think she's just making a suggestion to try and remedy something that quite a few people complain about, which is inactive LRs.

Please do not try and tell me that LR activity is good. It's questionable, at best. The blue team deploys senior members into random LRs to try and drive activity, and that's REAL SHIT. So why not try moving the LRs to a more focal area, as it might help boost activity?

That's because there are too many teams in the VHL to handle everything as it stands. The expansion may have been a cool thing at the beginning but it was too much.

Pst- those "few members" are the same amount as the people who want to keep the LRs at the bottom right now.

You mean the whiners who are like "waaaah I can't have it at the top. I can't have my cake and eat it too". Pretty sure ever since you got here all you have done is complain about one thing or another. How about enjoy your time here for once without causing drama or negative discussion.

That's because there are too many teams in the VHL to handle everything as it stands. The expansion may have been a cool thing at the beginning but it was too much.

And yet last time I saw someone suggest removing a few teams, everyone exploded over that too...

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE YOUR PLAYER ONLY PLAY A FEW MINUTES A GAME ON A FULL TEAM OR PLAY ALL GAME ON AN EMPTY TEAM seemed to be the reason not to remove any teams if I recall...

Funny place, this site.

42 seasons>

Oh and don't even get me started on the TPE inflation in the SHL. We will leave that well enough alone.

yeah but i can get 100 seasons of 2 people playing rock paper scissors with no drama too

You mean the whiners who are like "waaaah I can't have it at the top. I can't have my cake and eat it too". Pretty sure ever since you got here all you have done is complain about one thing or another. How about enjoy your time here for once without causing drama or negative discussion.

LOL

Go read everything that was posted before you came in. Let me know where the drama is.

Learn to differentiate between a suggestion and drama you fucking moron.

The retard level in here just grew. Honestly, I am done trying to talk with you. Maybe you haven't been laid in awhile. Where is Jala when you need him?

:rofl:

Just read through the thread and you are actually the one that whined the most about keeping things the same.

I have yet to read a proper argument from your side.

They bring up a suggestion and it can normally be discussed, but you are trying so hard to avoid just that. For that alone I will vote locker rooms at the top. Not that I care since I use the new content option anyway, but just that i'm fed up with your continious amount of posts without any relevance in this topic and trying to make this into a shl shitstorm.