S43 Waivers Thread >25 TPE

eaglesfan036

Once a player is created, VHLM teams have 24 hours to claim them using priority, based on the continually updated priority list below:

Priority List:

Yukon

Oslo

Saskatoon

Moscow

Bratislava

Bern

Ottawa

Brampton

Claim History:

Saskatoon uses waiver priority on free agent Hunter Backenbaeur

Brampton uses waiver priority on free agent Til Baumann

Moscow uses waiver priority on free agent Yannik Zug

Bratislava uses waiver priority on Thaddeus Humbert

Ottawa claims Ariel Weinstein

Brampton claims Biggu Kyanon

Ottawa claims Greg Clegane

Brampton claims Phil Hamilton

Bern claims  Marquis Hyvarinen 

Ottawa claims Aleksi Koponen

Brampton claims Sandro Clegane

Free Claims:

Available Players:

• 4 weeks later...

Ottawa claims G. Clegane. Our claim for Weinstein should be completed. 

They are both goalies. VHLM GM'S STOP CLAIMING GUYS FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF TRADING ASSETS! That's not what the VHLM is about.

They are both goalies. VHLM GM'S STOP CLAIMING GUYS FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF TRADING ASSETS! That's not what the VHLM is about.

Your correct it's not what it's about, but it's also not about sitting on waivers with no gm's taking a stab at you. IR is 100% within his rights here to do as he pleases, especially with no other VHLM gm's stepping up to the plate. 

Tisk, Tisk Kendrick i blame you

Uh Kendrick, I like having two active goalies heading closer to the playoffs. I believe both would get a very active chance at playing in the playoffs, so before you jump to conclusions, don't think I'm doing this out of spite for other GM's or something, I plan to use both of them evenly, I just like having actives on my team, sorry. 

Time to get Moscow an active goalie as they are making the playoffs too. Be nice to spread the wealth. I get it's in his right but nothing in the past has shown anyone that people are claiming just to trade, thats why I spoke up.

Your correct it's not what it's about, but it's also not about sitting on waivers with no gm's taking a stab at you. IR is 100% within his rights here to do as he pleases, especially with no other VHLM gm's stepping up to the plate. 

Tisk, Tisk Kendrick i blame you

Blame me? For what running my team correctly haha