I fucking love you all

Devise

I remember this one time in grade 1 my school had these fucked up urinals that went all the way to the ground and so all these kids who had never seen a fucking urinal before were pulling down their pants to pee into urinals and it was so fuckin funny and in other news some kid took a shit in the sink like 3 times that year and yes imma keep this sentence going anyway I remember going to camp and during our overnight I was in a tent with my cousin and two of my friends and we fucked around talking about whatever the fuck we talked about and we decided to go to the other tent with the other 4 cabin guys and scare the shit out of them cuz it was like 3 in the morning so we went out of the tent and we were on our way to their tent and tripping over shit and getting mauled my skeeters and then the counselors caught us and they were too tired to do anything so they just said yo what the hell ya doin and the sent us back to the tent and we didn't get to scare the other guys it sucked anyway at that same camp we always sent one guy really early in the morning to the food house or whatever the fuck you call it to get the best cereals like lucky charms or some shit so the time I had to go I lost one of my sandals and those tossers made me run to the cafeteria thing with one flipflop and I was slow because fuck and when I got there all the good cereals were taken and I got the boys some corn flakes and they were super pissed when they got there.