New Forum

Higgins

• Commissioner

Well done getting things going really fast on this guys. I've been talking with Kora about getting the GFX done for the site so hopefully it should only take us a few days to have a nice skin setup and ready to go.

I don't necessarily need it right now but I will need admin access to get this done, I hope you guys don't mind. On the plus side when I'm home (aka not at work) I'll also be able to help move things over which is good.

Are we moving things to a temp forum first so that admins can post everything all official like or what?

• Commissioner

I gave you admin access.

I say move it all over to here, this is the new site. That back-up keeps stopping, most I have gotten in is 2.5 Gb

I saw that, you work quick haha.

As far as the backup goes, do we know what it gets us yet? Also, might be crashing because they didn't give much bandwidth for it and a bunch of our members are probably trying to download at the same time.

I'll try downloading from work where I was getting really good speeds. If it works I'll figure out some way to get it home haha

• Commissioner

Yeah, I will stop next time it crashes. Realistically we only need one person with it downloaded for the time being.

I'm already at 700mb in under 5 minutes so maybe I'll get lucky and my speed will win out haha. No idea how to get it off the work computer and home but that's a problem for later.

Edit: Mine just jumped from 1.2 to 2.8 and finished. I almost wonder if it's wrapped in something that's making it appear as over 6GB when, in fact, it's only 2.8. If it were the download crashing why would it crash at the same spot for everyone? Plus, why would it have a complete file? If it were crashing we'd have a partial file or something corrupt at least.

• Commissioner

Mine has stopped at a few different spots, under 1, just over 1, etc.

Ah, weird. It seems like the file should be corrupt if it's not fully downloading.

Hey guys, I work days/evenings for the next 4 days but PM me if you want something done during the nights when I'm free. I don't have a ton of knowledge but I'm more than down for the grunt work.

Anyone remember the format for trade titles on SMF?

S34 off-season; HSK/CGY

Something along those lines I think.

Yeah I believe it was something like that. But as long as it's similar and all of them are the same, it doesn't really matter that much.