New Forum

Higgins

Give me direction and I'll do stuff.

That backup is not helpful though we've already figured that out.

I understand that it's all code, but it likely has the database that is useful if I use it to restore a backup using SMF.

I understand that it's all code, but it likely has the database that is useful if I use it to restore a backup using SMF.

If they were there you should be able to find them still within the folders the files all look like system files installation stuff cpanel information ftp data you could probably pull all of the username password stuff and create blank databases and so on but the data itself doesn't appear to be there.

If they were there you should be able to find them still within the folders the files all look like system files installation stuff cpanel information ftp data you could probably pull all of the username password stuff and create blank databases and so on but the data itself doesn't appear to be there.

You could very easily pay the cheapest option of SMF for a month, restore the back up to that site, have it live for a temporary period of time and grab information from there. There is tons of options. Once you actually have the back up fully downloaded there are tons of things to do with it. The only real issue with using paid forum sites like this is that most of their data is all exclusive to their own domain. It's very tough to use that date to host your information on another site. If we had just built the website from ground up, there would be page links to all that stuff saved somewhere that would be easy to share and bring up, without going live. But that isn't the case when your dealing with a forum domain. 

I'm tagging out for a bit for the rest of the day. May be on later to see what needs help. Did a few things, but keep up the great work everyone. Props to everyone for being patient, for chipping in, I had zero fears that this would really die but it's still nice to see the community involvement.  :D

• Commissioner

It only lets me post a certain amount of images, so the team logos with the draft isn't possible.

Also, is it just me or do images looking higher quality here?

I just increased the limit from 10 to 100. That should be more than enough I would imagine.

• Commissioner

Unfortunately, I just finished posting the drafts from S1-S23. Tad late now.

Sorry, only just got on haha. I wouldn't worry about it too much, we're bound to need more images for something else anyway.

If there are any other settings you, or anyone else, needs changed let me know here or via PM and I'll get them. I'm at work transcoding anyway so I have time.

• Commissioner

I'm going to post the cup champion pages now.

Btw I think chat will work on this site but I'm not trying that til everything else is good.

That's likely a good idea. If I recall the chat we were using can definitely work on this site. Other (better) options likely do as well but we already paid for ours so we should use it when everything is set to work.

• Commissioner

Can someone show me how to put a sig in my sig?

Click on the drop down next to your name in the top right corner and select "My Settings". Look to the left in the page that appears and a tab should say "Signature." From there it's no different than any other forum.