Liverpool transfer rumo(u)rs

According to the Mirror - Liverpool , Roma, Chelsea , and Man u have offered around 30 Million pounds for Benteke. 

Interesting to see where he will play next season. Chelsea more than likely. 

• Admin

Interesting to see where he will play next season. Chelsea more than likely.

Doubt it. If Drogba comes back don't think we need a striker, if he doesn't, only need a 3rd string, which could be a younger player.

Raheem Sterling’s agent Aidy Ward confirms star wants to leave Liverpool: '£900,000-a-week would not keep him at Anfield'

Ward told the Standard he “didn’t care” about the club or its image, dismissed criticism by former players as “irrelevant” and branded Liverpool legend and Sky Sports pundit Jamie Carragher “a knob”

07kxTm1.gif

Edited by gorlab

Raheem Sterling's agent Aidy Ward has told Sky Sports News HQ he denies quotes attributed to him in the Evening Standard over the Liverpool forward's future and will seek legal advice over the article.

Ward, 34, formerly associated with Impact Sports Management agency before setting up his own company, moved quickly to reject the interview to Sky Sports News HQ.

Ward is due to meet chief executive Ian Ayre on Friday to discuss Sterling's future and already this week has had to deny reports he will tell the club his client will not sign an extension to his existing deal, which still has two years to run.

"The story has been blown somewhat out of proportion... we have a meeting scheduled with Liverpool later this week and we will take proceedings from there," he said in a statement on Tuesday.

I would sell him for 40M easily. Dude gets no power behind any of his shots, his crosses float in with no pace or direction, and he's only somewhat good dribbling.  World class speed is about the extent of it.

GIVE ME PEDRO

GIVE ME LACAZETTE

GIVE ME BENTEKE

GIVE ME VIDAL

GIVE ME MILNER

Can't wait to get Ings, Milner, and Charlie friggin Austin. SMH

For Liverpool, their midfield need is not as great as it would seem at first - after all, they have Can and Henderson - which is a pretty solid and reasonable midfield really. What they need are full backs and a striker that their manager is willing to play, so they can actually play their best players in their natural positions. Lallana is a good wide man, Ibe looks good too, Coutinho behind a decent lead striker, ahead of the two mentioned above, with two decent actual dedicated fullbacks should be a decent shout. They wouldn't even need to be brilliant, just solid. The centre backs are ok, they just need protection from their flanks and the centre of midfield, like any other centre back pair.