Liverpool transfer rumo(u)rs

• 2 weeks later...

good add. midfield is looking really #nice if we're also able to bring in kovacic

is sterling on the way out? he could still fund a really nice striker

I was more stumbling upon the price. There's a reason Firmino was stuck on Hoffenheim, although he's a good player of course.

They want him out, nobody wants to pay to 50M pounds is that latest I know.

i'm fine with it.  definitely a bit high but he's been involved in 44 goals the past two seasons (more than any other midfielder in Europe other than James), has the most through balls in the Bundesliga over the past three seasons, and is creative. 

Chelsea have said 40 million is high as they'll go for Raheem, not sure if the blue half of manchester is still interested. Hopefully Can will head back to the midfield and we can sign a proper defender that can stay healthy. Joe Gomez looks good, but will need time to develop a little more....right?

Sturridge / ? 

Coutinho                               Firminho

Henderson              Kovacic      

Can

Moreno     Skrtel        Lovren/Sakho        Clyne

Mignolet

Edited by CoachReilly

• Admin

Yeah put Milner instead of Kovacic, makes no sense for Inter to sell when they just spent on Kondogbia (who should theoretically complement Kovacic).

I think Sterling goes to City, they're desperate.

Yeah put Milner instead of Kovacic, makes no sense for Inter to sell when they just spent on Kondogbia (who should theoretically complement Kovacic).

I think Sterling goes to City, they're desperate.

I think so too. Not sure how well he would fit into Mourinhos system.

Clyne in!  Good signing IMO

I agree, for £12 Million as well, that's fair value. I just have no clue why United weren't prepared to pay that much for him when our current right back of choice is a converted right winger and we paid £30 Million for sicknote Luke Shaw

Edited by YEAH!

• 4 weeks later...

This isn't transfer news, but it's definitely something that Liverpool fans will appreciate! A bit of unreal banter from the interwebs.

1. Riise's after getting "You'll Never Walk Alone" tattooed on his leg: https://instagram.com/p/5XUo7FHgfS/

2. Check out Didi's epic response: https://twitter.com/DietmarHamann/status/623168137891061760

• 2 weeks later...