ReDesigning HC Davos

boubabi

here are my honest thoughts: 

1) davos is the most successful franchise in VHL history.

2) you don't change the best team's colors

3) the meute have been here for about 10 seasons. if anyone should change color scheme, it's them.

4) orange is not happening unfortunately.

5) davos could use an upgrade of logo possibly.

that's not the point. The black and white logo is perfect, probably the best logo in the league. Not trying to make a case on if the league needs a orange/black color scheme. I thought Davos would have been a great fit, the GM/the blue team don't think so, let's move on.

that's not the point. The black and white logo is perfect, probably the best logo in the league. Not trying to make a case on if the league needs a orange/black color scheme. I thought Davos would have been a great fit, the GM/the blue team don't think so, let's move on.

our rivals have pretty much the same, exact color scheme with a very, very, very dark blue instead of black.  and their primary color is orange.  i just don't get how it's feasible.  no one else in the VHL has purple.  I don't get why Davos is a good candidate for re-branding other than the logo being older than almost all of the others? 

i really do appreciate the time taken and the logo does look really nice ... just want to make sure it's a big upgrade as opposed to a small one.

Edited by CoachReilly

Love the logo work, that's beautiful. I love the orange but unfortunately it doesn't jive with them. Awesome work should be used in a way for sure.

here are my honest thoughts: 

1) davos is the most successful franchise in VHL history.

2) you don't change the best team's colors

3) the meute have been here for about 10 seasons. if anyone should change color scheme, it's them.

4) orange is not happening unfortunately.

5) davos could use an upgrade of logo possibly.

ur not even da dawos gm 

This is really nice, babadi. 

Coach said everything  I was going to say.

so yea - stupid idea to change the colour scheme of the team. I liked the purple that Greg imposed on the logo. An obvious upgrade.

• 1 month later...