PT Staff

DollarAndADream

13 hours ago, Daniel said:

I'll take a crack at it. Been head of gfx grading on SHL since January and about to step down from that so should have the time to make this work :) 

Looking back in the Grader Logs threads, I hired you back in December 2015. You graded 2 articles in 1 month and I let you go.

Convince me why this time will be different. :)

8 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Looking back in the Grader Logs threads, I hired you back in December 2015. You graded 2 articles in 1 month and I let you go.

Convince me why this time will be different. :)

As I said I've got the time, inclination etc. It's cool if you don't want to hire me tho, I get that 

14 hours ago, Daniel said:

As I said I've got the time, inclination etc. It's cool if you don't want to hire me tho, I get that 

Glad you sent in an application. :)

I'll probably leave this opening up for another couple of days and then decide.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

You want to come back?

I'm all ears.

I wouldn't mind coming back to the grader position at all. Y'all need bodies and I have the time to review anything out there that needs one tonight (should I review the claimed ones that have 1 out of 2 reviews? Some of them are months old :P). You know about my experience, hell you've hired me like 3 times for this job already :P but yeah with a new player coming in for me I'd love to have a job in the VHL again.

8 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

I wouldn't mind coming back to the grader position at all. Y'all need bodies and I have the time to review anything out there that needs one tonight (should I review the claimed ones that have 1 out of 2 reviews? Some of them are months old :P). You know about my experience, hell you've hired me like 3 times for this job already :P but yeah with a new player coming in for me I'd love to have a job in the VHL again.

For the claimed [1/2]'s, they don't 'need' to be reviewed twice, but the option is there for anyone to review them a 2nd time.

Obviously, the 0 review ones take priority, and the older they are without reviews take priority.

Somebody locked the thread I had for media hirings, so I'll just use this one for it.

Any media guys need a job? Apply within.

If you're new, it's not a difficult job. As long as you're fine with English and can read, it's a quick way to earn extra TPE per week.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/6/2016 at 8:10 AM, DollarAndADream said:

Somebody locked the thread I had for media hirings, so I'll just use this one for it.

Any media guys need a job? Apply within.

If you're new, it's not a difficult job. As long as you're fine with English and can read, it's a quick way to earn extra TPE per week.

I'm very interested

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mpclardy said:

Sure thing. Or grader. Mainly just a job to get the rest of that job pay.

Grader is what I meant by "writing position". I mean that you will be helping cover the writing sections, like Media Spots, Biographies, and Rookie Profiles. Also Podcasts optionally.

Not sure if you're aware, but grading is now "reviewing". There is no rubric, but just guidelines. You just need to make sure they hit the word count and it flows well, and is VHL related.