PT Staff

DollarAndADream

• 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Newer members or existing ones, being a grader is a great opportunity to earn some extra TPE per week and give your player that extra boost. There are definitely positions open in both Graphics and Writing.

I'll happily do whichever's needed more desperately

12 hours ago, Daniel said:

I'll happily do whichever's needed more desperately

Writing is probably what needs more feedback the most.

Basically, in writing, your job is to just give feedback on Media Spots, Biographies, Rookie Profiles, and/or Podcasts each week. You don't have to do a ton or anything. 4 grades gives you 1 TPE for that week. Biographies and podcasts are worth 2 grades each. You just look over the writing and make sure things stay on topic, and hit the required word count according to each write-up. It's pretty simple, really.

For graphics, for the most part you need to kind of know what you're doing graphics-wise. You just make sure it looks like the required effort is put in, and make some comments on what you like and what could be done better.

Like I said though, writing section definitely needs help the most. When you give feedback as well, just make sure to do them in the order of oldest-newest.

34 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Writing is probably what needs more feedback the most.

Basically, in writing, your job is to just give feedback on Media Spots, Biographies, Rookie Profiles, and/or Podcasts each week. You don't have to do a ton or anything. 4 grades gives you 1 TPE for that week. Biographies and podcasts are worth 2 grades each. You just look over the writing and make sure things stay on topic, and hit the required word count according to each write-up. It's pretty simple, really.

For graphics, for the most part you need to kind of know what you're doing graphics-wise. You just make sure it looks like the required effort is put in, and make some comments on what you like and what could be done better.

Like I said though, writing section definitely needs help the most. When you give feedback as well, just make sure to do them in the order of oldest-newest.

Put me down for writing then fam

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Commissioner

Literally there is almost 3 TPE worth of stuff to review right now in the GFX section and no one wants this job?

@jack and I need reviews on our posts too :( 

• 2 months later...

Sure if you want someone who's been fired from this job like 5 times. :P With the current state of grading just being doing reviews however, it's definitely something I can handle if there aren't better candidates out there.

Also preferably graphics plz

16 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

Sure if you want someone who's been fired from this job like 5 times. :P With the current state of grading just being doing reviews however, it's definitely something I can handle if there aren't better candidates out there.

Also preferably graphics plz

Don't take on too much :ph34r: