PT Staff

DollarAndADream

So it looks like grading has changed from the old days to just reviewing now... Looking for a media spot grader? I need an excuse to read media spots and increase my knowledge of the league. Ask the old people if you need a background check of my grading abilities and how anal I could be. :P

@DollarAndADream

Edited by punkhippie

12 hours ago, punkhippie said:

So it looks like grading has changed from the old days to just reviewing now... Looking for a media spot grader? I need an excuse to read media spots and increase my knowledge of the league. Ask the old people if you need a background check of my grading abilities and how anal I could be. :P

@DollarAndADream

Yeah, we could definitely use another "reviewer". If you want to be one, I'll gladly take you in.

If you want, you can PM me for more details, otherwise, just say okay and I'll get you permissions soon.

12 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Yeah, we could definitely use another "reviewer". If you want to be one, I'll gladly take you in.

If you want, you can PM me for more details, otherwise, just say okay and I'll get you permissions soon.

We can sort out the details later, can't be too much.

16 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Appreciate that I have been entrusted to be a grader/reviewer! :cheers: 

• 3 months later...
  • Smarch pinned this topic
  • 6 months later...
  • Commissioner
3 hours ago, HellBillyXIII said:

New, but am very much capable of performing the task should it be explained to me exactly what youre looking for. 

The topic is outdated. Anyone can review now. Talk to @DollarAndADream if you need more detail.

4 hours ago, HellBillyXIII said:

New, but am very much capable of performing the task should it be explained to me exactly what youre looking for. 

I'll be PMing you with details a little later. At work and don't want to type a wall of text. 

Basically in the Into the Stands section, there is a subsection where you put your reviewing log, if you want to check out other people's examples. 

Actually fuck it, I have a break right now at work I'll just write it all here... 

So, we really need media reviewers. What you would do is review things in the Media Spot, Rookie Profile, and Biography sections of Point Tasks. Podcasts you can review as well. Every section has a set of guidelines pinned to the top about what the requirements are, as in Word count etc. You just make sure it follows the guidelines, and give them a couple sentences of things you liked, or just comment about what they're talking about, etc. 

You have to review 4 things for 1 TPE, for a max of 2 TPE per week. Although, reviewing a Biography or Podcast counts as 2 reviews because they take longer. So you can say, review 2 media spots and a Bio for 1 TPE, or 2 Bios for 1 TPE etc. 

Try to grade things in the order they are posted. Priority is to do ungraded and oldest ones first. 

• Beketov unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

Just want to bump this up to let the unaware newer guys know that WE NEED REVIEWERS!!

Anybody on the site is allowed to review. You can earn up to 2 TPE per week from reviewing. All you do is make a Reviewing Log in the Into the Stands->Reviewing Logs section, and put the stuff there you have reviewed from the PT sections into a post. Every week I'll tally up what you've done and awarrd your TPE.

Reviewing goes as follows:

4 Review Points = 1 TPE

Media Spots, Rookie Profiles, Graphics = 1 point

Podcasts, Biographies = 2 points

On 6/7/2015 at 2:29 AM, DollarAndADream said:

Sounds like a plan. We need graphics graders ASAP. I would most of them myself to catch them up, but I'd have a boatload of TPE and too much banking.

Im going to try and copy and paste a rubric template for when I grade the graphics as it'll be easier and more stream lined for me to grade, since I have no prior experience with Photoshop or Gimp.

Btw, what needs grading more gfx, media spits etc. or pretty much everything?

Edited by Exlaxchronicles

8 hours ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

Im going to try and copy and paste a rubric template for when I grade the graphics as it'll be easier and more stream lined for me to grade, since I have no prior experience with Photoshop or Gimp.

Btw, what needs grading more gfx, media spits etc. or pretty much everything?

Everything. You're fine doing what you're doing. You can still stick to the graphics if you want. :)

• 10 months later...
3 hours ago, Blawn said:

Hey I’d like to apply! I have a Bachelors of Arts in Studio Art and Graphic Design and currently work as a Graphic Artist for a larger media group.

that's awesome, welcome to the league!

I don't think this is something you have to apply for though, it's something you can just do. Ask @DollarAndADream for more info

2 hours ago, gorlab said:

also is the pay 1 UNCAPPED tpe per 4 reviews?

i might be down if that's the case........

1 capped. You can earn up to 2 capped per week from reviewing.

Bios and Podcast reviews are worth double, so you can review 2 Bios for 1 TPE, etc.

• 3 weeks later...