CGY/TOR; S43 off-season

eaglesfan036

How dare you posses an S45 1st

They'd have another if not for your bullshit.

Sorry about this. I do mean it, but I know I shouldn't say it. I guess this stupid shit with Seattle getting Mike for free and Coach accusing boubabi of something has me in a combative mood right now.

Edited by Streetlight

How bout them Wranglers baby! Thanks Jala youre a stand up guy and I wish you the best in the future.

But, alright Calgary, lets get it in yall!

Thanks bud, I'm hoping these moves can get you a Cup. You were a great teammate and best of luck in Calgary.

• Commissioner

Can't say I was expecting to see Calgary as my destination but I'm excited to be a Wrangler. Pretty sure I haven't been since like S3 or S4.

Hopefully my play is more like the first 7 games instead of last season and less like the last 65.

Can't say I was expecting to see Calgary as my destination but I'm excited to be a Wrangler. Pretty sure I haven't been since like S3 or S4.

Hopefully my play is more like the first 7 games instead of last season and less like the last 65.

Excited to have you as well! 

Hey look it's a trade that didn't cause an argument woooooo

Can we get these guys Calgary LR access? Gonna assume they haven't gotten it yet since they haven't posted.

Why would they need private Calgary LR access? So they can conspire against the rest of us? I don't think so buddy.