Claimed:der podcast 38[Final 6/6]

- I LOVE FISHING! Let's go fishing and catch a three-eyed fish! We'll call it blinky 

giphy.gif

- Woo! Team Western Europe! :1st: Koenig and Klose can be a Rafter/Smalling comparison imo. 

- You did get a 2TPE reward :) 

- VHFL :P

- I like just the idea of one roster adjustment per season. I 'm not going to change mine either

- Asian school? hawt. 

- Thanks! I enjoyed doing The KnightTime version of the Klose

- woo! Meet the new pharmacist. Same as the old pharmacist. (Song reference, can you name it?). 

- You could have answered more boobs questions anyway!

- I'll ask questions if you ask me questions. (oh snap, you've just been blackmailed)

- You better let me know if you publish something (oh snap, that's a threat)

-  BOUNCERS!!!! Amazing - no bra then?

- That's because the VHL listeners are much better. I never ever get comments on SHL

- I like reading things - I used to listen to a lot of audiobooks on the way up to the cottage as a child (alice adventures in wonderland, the first 3 narnia books etc) but now I don't really listen to them. I'd rather read things.

- That being said - I'd listen to you reading the short story on here :)

- Twice as many shorts!? WOOOO! I'm a little short on cash this month but I would be more than happy to help out with a kickstarter. 

- Also do your comedic novelle and sell that. I am so excited for that. 

- Life feedback from me? oh boy. 

- I hated your podcast, it was a complete waste of my time. Go drown yourself in a river.

- I want that sexy, bouncy  jogger's creative juices flowing on me...

- I bought your collection - and gave you a review!

- Aww only one more followers? Word of mouth - I've been telling my friends to check out NM&DS. I'll continue to rep you!

- It wasn't a waste of time - it was 6TPE :P

Context 3/3

:lol: Asian lessons and the moist eggroll,

go drown yourself in a river and I think there were a lot of interesting ideas, I think possibly reading snippets of your books could work

Professionalism: 2/2

:lol: Good enough

Editing: 1/1

yup sounds good

Overall 6/6

Edited by Kylrad