2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup

USA beat Honduras last night. Anyone else following?

This is the first time the competition has had games hosted in Canada. Thought you guys would be pumped.

not a great game from the old US of A.  need to be better. 

wish jordan morris was on the team. and danny williams.

The first five minutes were great. Playing out wide with quick, short passing. 

Then they switched to the back-passing and long through-ball attempts that just did not work.

yedlin is great. if he gets a little bit more technical he could be fantastic.

no idea why wondo is on the team.  shouldn't we be prepping the younger guys who have a future with the club and are at least equally good (morris)

yedlin is great. if he gets a little bit more technical he could be fantastic.

no idea why wondo is on the team.  shouldn't we be prepping the younger guys who have a future with the club and are at least equally good (morris)

When they brought Wondo on the commentators were saying that Klinsnmann wants to bring in veteran players who knew how to make plays for this tournament and didn't care much for development.

And I really agree. I like how aggressively Yedlin plays yet how level-headed he actually is. Keeps his composure but gets under the skin of others.

Don't be surprised to see veteran players, that's Klinsmann for you.

We saw it with Germany too. Although by German standards he brought in veterans that had done jack shit for club and country. 

Don't be surprised to see veteran players, that's Klinsmann for you.

We saw it with Germany too. Although by German standards he brought in veterans that had done jack shit for club and country. 

http://www.ussoccer.com/mens-national-team/latest-roster#tab-3

The roster isn't that old. I don't want to see Wondo on the team after the Gold Cup, but I think there's a good balance overall between acclimating some of the young guys to the team and bringing veterans to round out the team.

http://www.ussoccer.com/mens-national-team/latest-roster#tab-3

The roster isn't that old. I don't want to see Wondo on the team after the Gold Cup, but I think there's a good balance overall between acclimating some of the young guys to the team and bringing veterans to round out the team.

Never said it was.

I'm kind of ok with Wondo being there, the more noobs you add at the same time, the more chance that some of them screw up over nerves. Bring in a few, but keep some vets on there too, let the cooler heads prevail and then bring in the rest of the noobs in a friendly or something.