Wolfgang Struass

Kesler

Wow.. To think I was traded. I actually got waived even worse of a dick kick. Especially when I was told before that was the center piece behind the trade that got me to QC, I get waived.

Thank god I'm going to Helsinki.

Edited by Wastlund

don't blame him, the rule makes better to waive a player instead of trading him, it's pretty much the same thing. The goal was you to go to Helsinki.

Edited by boubabi

don't blame him, the rule makes better to waive a player instead of trading him, it's pretty much the same thing. The goal was you to go to Helsinki.

I don't know the full rules but that doesn't make much sense when they made a deal today that was just picks. Either way I was giving him shit but still doesn't make much sense. You're worth more on waivers than through trade?

I don't know the full rules but that doesn't make much sense when they made a deal today that was just picks. Either way I was giving him shit but still doesn't make much sense. You're worth more on waivers than through trade?

No you were worth the first + the second. Only reason why I dropped you to waivers (not a big deal) was because I needed the full 2m gone.

No you were worth the first + the second. Only reason why I dropped you to waivers (not a big deal) was because I needed the full 2m gone.

This. If you would have been in the trade, QC would have kept 40% of your salary. By dropping you on waivers, Helsinki has now the whole salary.

Wow Clinton actually slick with it when it comes to cap avoidance. =D>

Didn't even need to get the blue team to decrease his player's salaries, what a GM'ing GOD!! CoachReilly take notes pls.

#Brovy4EoTY

In the end "being put on waivers" when you're active isn't exactly an awesome thing to find out even if it's better for the team dropping me.

Atleast could've spelled my name right too lol but I know it's Brovy so any letter combo that resembles my name is good.

Edited by Wastlund