Premier League Talk 15/16

Well I guess it's not technically the final game of the season then, Man Utd game abandoned due to suspect package found in the stands. Can't mess around with this kind of stuff so it's for the best. 

For those of you who aren't aware, Gary Lineker, former England striker who is the host of our football highlight show, made a bet earlier in the season that if Leicester (his old team) were to win the Premier League, he would host the show in his underwear. And it sounds like he's gonna do it. Although, I have a feeling he might either pull out (perhaps in respect to the Man Utd incident) or use some kinda loophole. 

1 hour ago, Victor said:

Oh I thought it was the first one of next season. I hope it happens and United would be a bullshit excuse seeing as no one was harmed.

Oh well I never actually heard a date, so I just presumed it'd be the last one of the season. 

EDIT: You were right!

Edited by YEAH!stlemania

Oh man, so the "suspect package" that was found at Old Trafford was a fake bomb that looked very real that was eliminated with a "controlled explosion". 

Where did it come from? A fucking security firm had left a fucking TRAINING DEVICE in the toilet after an exercise that they were using to train search dogs.

When I was told that, I honest to god face-palmed for a minute straight! Like how do they not have an inventory system to keep track of their "REALISTIC LOOKING BOMBS"!?

1 minute ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Oh man, so the "suspect package" that was found at Old Trafford was a fake bomb that looked very real that was eliminated with a "controlled explosion". 

Where did it come from? A fucking security firm had left a fucking TRAINING DEVICE in the toilet after an exercise that they were using to train search dogs.

When I was told that, I honest to god face-palmed for a minute straight! Like how do they not have an inventory system to keep track of their "REALISTIC LOOKING BOMBS"!?

Someone is getting fired over this.

It's kinda incredible in truth. Outside of really bad weather, you very rarely see a game kick-off delayed or postponed altogether, but yet United alone have had THREE such instances this season (Tottenham when coach was stuck in traffic, West Ham with their cunt fans and today)

My god, seen the highlights of this Spurs game, that was a fucking absurd game. Tottenham seemed to collapse after gaining a one man advantage of all things!