Premier League Talk 15/16

o for anybody who joined the VHL EPL Fantasy league, those 3 powerups above your team (all-out attack, triple captain, and some other one) can only be used once per season, I'm pretty sure.

Courtois :(

curious on your take there.  sure looked like a penalty to me, and i think it was definitely a goal scoring opportunity despite him likely not having a great angle and chelsea having a few defenders panning back.

arse-nal lol. Rough start for them - although maybe a necessary reality check to get them to kick-start the rest of their season.

Stokelona looking not terrible. Liverpool not looking wondrous but MAN oH MAN IS COUTIHNO EVER SEXy

im also discussing VHL EPL Fantasy in here

cheers 2 turd ferguson (whoever that is) for somehow picking Mahrez for your team. Also Phil Knight for giving the armband to Coutinho of all people. 

cheers 2 turd ferguson (whoever that is) for somehow picking Mahrez for your team.

ayy that's me

I got pretty lucky with Mahrez but he's a low-cost player who (IIRC) did fairly well last season.

how do you not know who the legendary turd ferguson is? He even has an award named after him in the other place.

I mean, it's probably like the least important award in the league. :P

I imagine it's because I go by a different username here/haven't had the player name Turd Ferguson since like S25 here.

• Admin

Honestly I can't believe the only transfers so far have been fucking Falcao on loan and a second string keeper (granted, Begovic was superb yesterday). Every time the champions shoot themselves in the foot by inexplicably hanging on to the exact same squad and being overtaken.

Although City only signed Sterling for their starting 11 really, but I guess they just want it more.

Honestly I can't believe the only transfers so far have been fucking Falcao on loan and a second string keeper (granted, Begovic was superb yesterday). Every time the champions shoot themselves in the foot by inexplicably hanging on to the exact same squad and being overtaken.

Although City only signed Sterling for their starting 11 really, but I guess they just want it more.

City might win it this year. Mourinho losing his shit already this early in the season cant be a good thing  :D