Claimed:Another Boring Interview [Final 6/6]

Banackock

It's almost become cliche for Blake Campbell to post boring, unexciting interviews regarding himself in hopes of the highest reward being given to him in 6 TPE. When he initially started the league, we witnessed big things from the young netminder. Within his first 3 days, he whipped out his Biography, Rookie Profile, Media Spot and other things available to him. This made him a big target and hot commodity if you will. All eyes were on Campbell to continue this effort and see if his bite was better than his bark. For quite sometime, he proved them to maybe not be wrong, but at least proved them he could bring this level of game to the VHL. He continued on this route, but over the last while has begun to slow down. His training is less frequent than what he used to do and he's not that active among team activities anymore. The questions remain of course and will be answered by one of our trusted analysts, Dick PhuckMehTittays.

1. Is Blake Campbell bored with the Stockholm Vikings? 

"Blake Campbell resigned a contract 2 years ago. Generally, players commit to a 3 year deal which is what most of his Stockholm teammates had done. However, Blake Campbell only wanted to sign on for 2 seasons. Rumor has it, he didn't want to commit to the longest term just incase he got bored or began to dislike the organization. He didn't want to become stuck. Of course, this is just rumor and Campbell is still often seen walking with his newly born son sporting a Stockholm jersey and Viking hat."

2. He's a Free Agent this year.. Do you think he'll leave?

"Some are saying yes, while others are saying no. I would like to believe no, but there's been no contract talks in the making at this very moment of the season which may lead some to think he's on his way out. From a management point of view, he has been slacking lately, but of all the goalies in the league, he's done a pretty damn good job for Stockholm. Plus, he's still fair aged compared to lots in the league. The question here would be... where would he go? I do't believe he'd stay in the conference but he did once say that if he were to leave, it could be for a Canadian team."

3. Expectations for Blake Campbell?

"It's honestly up in the air right now. He could become himself again and really run with the training and work his way towards becoming an elite goalie, or he could continue his slump and potentially retire rather than waste his time. I think we're going to have to watch from now until the end of playoffs to see where he's really at mentally and physically."

4. Retire? You honestly think he's thinking about retiring?

"Yes and no. For the sake of his career and the lack of effort he's putting into training and his career currently, we feel like he may be considering the idea in a season or two if he doesn't start moving forward. We also believe no, as we know he wouldn't want to screw over the Stockholm Vikings. When he was drafted into the organization, he was told that he'd be there man for likely his entire career. He also said to them that this is my home, it's where I want to play and I will become something worth your time. He's lived up to his words so far. He's had great seasons with the team, but I'm sure they're still hoping that he continues his climb to the top of his peak. There's much potential left there for Campbell."

619 WORDS YEAH