Lives in a Locker

• Commissioner

Some of the green from the JC is on his face, looks a little weird. I like the idea with the text but it's a bit too faded in. Lastly, bring the focus more on the center (where you've got the face and text by blurring or playing with the lighting.

• Commissioner

I think the green on his face is just that stupid coloured visor Steen wears

How does that explain the green on his neck? Looks more like the Jersey color was changed and the face was turned green so he erased it which is fine except some got left behind.

If this is the case, for future reference, just clip a hue/saturation to your render and only adjust the color channel you need. If you take the drop down off master and switch it, in this case, to blue it'll adjust only blue colors which would do the job here. Red is the only real tricky one since the face has a lot of red hues.

I'll be honest, it's looks like a RIP to me. The MJD was made by Titans. and I don't think he did a tutorial on this. But, he drops this sig on a psd packs. I know you've searched for some psd since you lost all your resources but I don't think this is correct. I can be wrong on this (I hope I'm), but I think you can do better then that in my opinion