MLB Discussion

gregreg

fucccccccccccccck the cubssssssss

Cards fan? Tempted to change my avatar to a cubs logo and post in every thread around the boards now.

Also, a Cubs-Blue Jays world series might be the best thing to ever happen to baseball... I cannot even fathom the bombs taking place in that series.

Sam Dyson needs to take a clue. He hates the bat flip, but yet jawing at a guy who is trying to play peacekeeper with the fans is okay? Come on dude. Also, you want to have a reason not to complain about the bat flip? Don't mis your spot on a pitch and give up a 3 run jack.

Sam Dyson needs to take a clue. He hates the bat flip, but yet jawing at a guy who is trying to play peacekeeper with the fans is okay? Come on dude. Also, you want to have a reason not to complain about the bat flip? Don't mis your spot on a pitch and give up a 3 run jack.

Not to mention Dyson touching 2-Lo's bum.... 

Cards fan? Tempted to change my avatar to a cubs logo and post in every thread around the boards now.

Also, a Cubs-Blue Jays world series might be the best thing to ever happen to baseball... I cannot even fathom the bombs taking place in that series.

yep. cards fan misplaced in chicago. 

cubbies were so damn good. matheny was so damn bad. bad formula. i truly hate mike matheny. read a grantland article posted yesterday. he's the worst ever manager of pitchers because he has truly no idea wtf he is doing

Edited by CoachReilly

Not to mention Dyson touching 2-Lo's bum.... 

Exactly. In that situation, he has to understand that any physical interaction with the other team that isn't standard game moves is going to rile up the teams again. Dyson wants to complain, he might as well point the finger at himself while doing so.

yep. cards fan misplaced in chicago. 

cubbies were so damn good. matheny was so damn bad. bad formula. i truly hate mike matheny. read a grantland article posted yesterday. he's the worst ever manager of pitchers because he has truly no idea wtf he is doing

Agreed, Siegrist was shit and he left him in to get annihilated by our 2 hottest lefties. Our bullpen hasn't pitched like that the entire year either, so that was a pleasant surprise. I was at a bar next to Wrigley during game 3. That was fuckin awesome. The Schwarber ball in game 4 was the icing on the cake.

Haven't been this excited as a Cub fan since '03. Please do not let history repeat its fucking self.

Agreed, Siegrist was shit and he left him in to get annihilated by our 2 hottest lefties. Our bullpen hasn't pitched like that the entire year either, so that was a pleasant surprise. I was at a bar next to Wrigley during game 3. That was fuckin awesome. The Schwarber ball in game 4 was the icing on the cake.

Haven't been this excited as a Cub fan since '03. Please do not let history repeat its fucking self.

I'll personally invite Steve Bartman to every game