MLB Discussion

gregreg

42 minutes ago, Phil said:

(And just cuz we can cheer louder, and in greater numbers, doesn't make us egomaniacs) 

https://www.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/cec528df-fc1c-409e-806e-dd4e91d9b199

Naw your team is full of showboating obnoxious players. I don't think the fans are bad at all, but cmon you have to admit Jose Bautista goes out of the way to be an asshole and get under opponents skin, and that's ok lol, we have Odor to do that for us. Doesn't mean I should like it as an opposing fan lol. 

As for for the game, damn, that hurt like hell to watch. Estrada never let us get any momentum for a comeback and Cole was awful. Estradas fastball is very interesting every time I see it I wonder why the fuck we don't swing then I look again and im astounded by the movement he gets. Anyway hats off to the Jays, they are playing to their potential and that is scary. Yu has more wicked stuff that Cole and I feel that's what he was missing today, he didn't throw a single pitch that a hitter would be scared of. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Hickey said:

Naw your team is full of showboating obnoxious players. I don't think the fans are bad at all, but cmon you have to admit Jose Bautista goes out of the way to be an asshole and get under opponents skin, and that's ok lol, we have Odor to do that for us. Doesn't mean I should like it as an opposing fan lol. 

As for for the game, damn, that hurt like hell to watch. Estrada never let us get any momentum for a comeback and Cole was awful. Estradas fastball is very interesting every time I see it I wonder why the fuck we don't swing then I look again and im astounded by the movement he gets. Anyway hats off to the Jays, they are playing to their potential and that is scary. Yu has more wicked stuff that Cole and I feel that's what he was missing today, he didn't throw a single pitch that a hitter would be scared of. 

If you still have Sam Dyson on your roster, you may want to think twice before saying all that haha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
1 minute ago, boubabi said:

so, is eric thames juiced or not ? lmao

and the twins ? wth @Street x Lite. I think you are a twins fan, right ? 

Thames was a decent fastball hitter in his first time in the show, he learnt how to hit a break ball in Korean ball as that's all they throw.

if hes doing PEDs he's the best at it as he's been tested more than anybody this season 

yeah, I've read that. and it's not strange since a player coming back to the major is eligible to all those tests

I more local discussion, the blue jays are not likely making the playoffs. With their average pitching and below average relievers, I wish they could sell a bit 

7 minutes ago, boubabi said:

yeah, I've read that. and it's not strange since a player coming back to the major is eligible to all those tests

I more local discussion, the blue jays are not likely making the playoffs. With their average pitching and below average relievers, I wish they could sell a bit 

Look at the schedule and see all the AL east games remaining, and remember that Baltimore always have issues and the Yankees youngsters will soon start to slow down 

well, the indians are the only dangerous team really, so yes.

Okay, I have a question because I don't know shit about baseball and my knowledge is pretty limited. But when I first started watching baseball, joe mauer was an allstar catcher. Now, he's a full time 1B, how so ? He doesn't have the arm to play catcher or what ? 

1 minute ago, Smarch said:

Look at the schedule and see all the AL east games remaining, and remember that Baltimore always have issues and the Yankees youngsters will soon start to slow down 

the red sox are still looking like a powerhouse with their pitching rotation and offense