Your favourite female's in the whole wide world

Squinty

Who are they?

Excluding your mother and girlfriend and wife and fiancé and sister and daughter and you know what I mean.

Just curious, mine are...ahem...

NUMBA 1

KENDALL JENNER

NUMBA 2

EMILY RATAJKOWSKI

Your turn

Number 1: Jessica Stroup

Number 2: Blake Lively

Honourable Mention: Ann-Kathrin Vida (Mario Gotze's WAG)

Edited by Kendrick

I'll make two separate categories here:

Favorite females primarily from an appearance standpoint (although with some cultural significance that I like, putting them ahead of random actresses and singers):

1. Larissa Riquelme (surprising no one)

2. Eva Carneiro (Chelsea physio, also dating Juan Mata)

3. The PITT cheerleaders and dance team

Favorite females on the whole (many of these are well into middle-age if not older, but what they do is not tied to appearance):

1. Elizabeth Warren (senator from Massachusetts)

2. Agatha Christie (mystery writer, and the only person on either of my lists who is deceased)

3. Virginia Stein (former professor of mine)

4. Katherine Switzer (first woman to break the gender barrier in the Boston Marathon, did a lot for changing the rules of many of the events)

5T. Barbara Enright, Kathy Liebert, Annie Duke, Jennifer Harman, other top women's poker players (these are probably the best ones at actual poker- there are ones such as Erin Ness, Liv Boeree, and Vanessa Rousso who aren't as good but are a mix of both lists)

6T. Sonia Sotomayor, Elena Kagan, Ruth Bader Ginsburg (supreme court justices)

Also, I don't mean to turn this thread into a criticism that judging women solely on their appearance is sexist. I mean, it is, but that's not my point here. Many of you are high schoolers, so I wouldn't be surprised if these women you like the appearance of really are your favorite women. For those of you who aren't, maybe you haven't yet found a cause you can support, or a woman you can admire for her intelligence and impact on society, or maybe you do just prefer a woman's looks over her function as a person, and while I don't subscribe to that belief, to each his own.

inb4"mywife"

But for me:

Anna Kendrick

Jennifer Lawrence

Only two Hollywood chicks I would legit go after. While I think many others are hot, these two are hot/cute, which is poifect.

They also seem to be really great in general.

Edited by Spangle

And Jason with the thread ruiner. #downer. The thread is for fun, even some of us guys outside of high school still ogle over celebrities.

By the way Eva Carneiro, I don't see what others see. Meh.

Edited by Kendrick

And Jason with the thread ruiner. #downer. The thread is for fun, even some of us guys outside of high school still ogle over celebrities.

By the way Eva Carneiro, I don't see what others see. Meh.

He's gotta be fun at parties.

Guy #1: "Damn look at all the hot girls here!"

Jason: "Don't you want to get to know them first? Judging them on their appearance is quite sexist!"

But really, Jason, no need to be so PC. Plus, it's honestly not sexist at all, as if women don't do the same to men. Judging based on appearance is in all of our natures, repressing it is asinine.

Jason: "Don't you want to get to know them first? Judging them on their appearance is quite sexist!"

But really, Jason, no need to be so PC. Plus, it's honestly not sexist at all, as if women don't do the same to men. Judging based on appearance is in all of our natures, repressing it is asinine.

Exactly. This thread isn't causing harm. Having a dream women that is a celebrity is a very very old thing back before Marilyn ruled the USA.

Rachel McAdams

Scarlett Johansson

//

Mike Fisher

Ryan Reynolds

Chris Pine

Henrik Lundqvist

Ryan Gosling

I approve of Chris Pine.

I understand where Jason's large extremely detailed post came from. Clearly he misinterpreted the thread, so there's no need to call him out for it. He just needs to understand that THIS THREAD WAS FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF OBJECTIFYING WOMEN AND CLASSIFYING THEM AS SEX SYMBOLS!!!!

Judging based on appearance isn't the issue. I agree that's not sexist, it's done equally on both sides. What's sexist is saying that they're your "favorite females" based solely on that judgment, implying that their worth as how they appear to you is more valuable than their worth as what they do. So many people in this thread are misinterpreting what I was actually saying.

As for "He's gotta be fun at parties" people go to parties with the understanding that they will be judged based on appearance, and honestly, like I said, even in real life judging someone by their appearance isn't the problem. The problem is that these people that you're judging by appearance are suddenly your "favorite females" which devalues those who do other things besides appearance. I have plenty of women I like the appearance of. Let's go with Larissa Riquelme, the one I've most frequently brought up on here. Do I judge her on appearance? Yes. Do I think that's a problem? No. Do I consider her to be the "most attractive" woman? Yes. Do I consider her my "favorite"? No. 

Edited by diamond_ace

My list if I had favourite females hidden in my basement as sexual objects err.. i mean my top 5!

Kristen Bell

Melanie Iglesias

Dana Workman

Nicky Whalen

Holly Peers

Honorable Mention: Elizabeth Warren (Pant suits get me rock...)

Edited by Wastlund