Hey guys!

vdubs90

Hey guys, vdubs here from the land of Reddit. Kendrick posted a thread about VHL in /r/hockey and this seems like a really cool community, so I thought I'd come give this a shot. Totally new to sim hockey but excited to be here!

Hey guys, vdubs here from the land of Reddit. Kendrick posted a thread about VHL in /r/hockey and this seems like a really cool community, so I thought I'd come give this a shot. Totally new to sim hockey but excited to be here!

Hey! Great to see Kendrick's attempt worked, even for one guy! :) Are you from Buffalo? If so, I am too! Although I'm a Kings fan.

Hey! Great to see Kendrick's attempt worked, even for one guy! :) Are you from Buffalo? If so, I am too! Although I'm a Kings fan.

Close, I'm from Binghamton so I grew up splitting my time between the Sabres and Rangers... though neither of them have given me much to cheer about lately haha  :(

But hey, we have a new coach and VP! From the 90's!

• Commissioner

Welcome to the VHL. Always good to see some fresh faces in the community. If you need any help pretty much let anyone know and we'll get you hooked right up.

We are up to 5 new members because of it so far! Just waiting on some to create!