Upgrade Discussion

Will

• Senior Admin

We're obviously doing what we can so chill out, if you aren't able to update by the time we get it working then don't worry about it, I'll take care of it.

Does anyone have a list of supposed benefits that the upgrade will bring?  In my opinion, very minor improvement on the phone.  In all seriousness, I don't get it. Is there something with coding?  

Edited by CoachReilly

sorry that i really don't understand why this upgrade would go through the night the playoffs are about to start.  maybe i'm irrational.

i'm sure it will look nice eventually but just seriously questioning the timing. last thing i'll say about that.  just need to figure out the multi-mod features and why my responsibilities didn't carry over.

Edited by CoachReilly

• Will featured this topic
  • Senior Admin

Update 2: still can't edit/modify Subject titles... that's obviously not the biggest deal for right now but would be nice so i don't have to update twice.

Coach - to edit topic titles, click and hold on the title until a text box opens up.

You should now be able to multi-mod with the usual 'Claimed' tag by using 'Saved Actions'

• Senior Admin

jw but why not wait till offseason?

Arguably would have been an even worse time to do it (especially for me) with all the commissioner shit that has to be done for off-season.

• Senior Admin

Great. We lose chat, I can't see who is online anymore. What other disasters are going on?

You can see who is online by going up to where it says New Content, going over to 'More' and selecting Online Users.

The people online at the bottom of the forum will be added back soon though.