Upgrade Discussion

Will

• Senior Admin

Are the little team links and index ones going to be added back to the top? I found the index thing very handy.

Also, why are all the posts double spaced?

Not sure if the links will be coming back, that was done by boubabi and Frank, but boubabi is working on something so maybe.

On posts, that's just the way most text editors are nowadays. Something to do with rich text editing blah blah blah. Shift+Enter will give you 1 space.

• Will unfeatured this topic

Not sure if the links will be coming back, that was done by boubabi and Frank, but boubabi is working on something so maybe.

On posts, that's just the way most text editors are nowadays. Something to do with rich text editing blah blah blah. Shift+Enter will give you 1 space.

Well, ain't that a son of a bitch.
Shift+Space it is.....

Is there a way to set Shift+Space to default space? Lol.

• Senior Admin

I liked it better when it was cut off at the sides and not the length of the whole screen.

Like this: http://forum.canucks.com/

I'm the opposite. Too narrow for me, makes things look compressed. Also makes subforum listings look kind of funky.

It was definitely too wide at first but with those sidebar things, I think it's a decent size

That might explain why you think it is narrowed. Like anyone in 2015, most of us are on a computer, therefore a 1080 screen. So instead of a witdh %, I should set a max-witdh to like 900 px so it will fir for everybody like the past skin.