S46 Small Changes

Will

• Head Moderator

Need a job added to randomly check game thread posts for TPE

I vote Munk

Whoever is the practice facility coordinator currently 

Yeah. Either this or a new job. Would be kind of a bitch to have to check that for every single VHLM person while updating.

Whoever it is, just have them spot check for reasonable posts and whatnot....  Give them access to edit the post confirming the TPE for that week or something.

Go ahead, you need it to keep up with the other good Hamilton boys.

It should actually be 20 TPE (18+2) now that I think about it. The three weeks I spent earning the doubles would now be spent earning 18 TPE (assuming perfect point tasks). So gimme.

It should actually be 20 TPE (18+2) now that I think about it. The three weeks I spent earning the doubles would now be spent earning 18 TPE (assuming perfect point tasks). So gimme.

Yeah I mentioned this to Draper and he said he may come up with something.

• Senior Admin

So for practice facility, is there still a thread and you link the 3 game posts in there, or do you link the 3 games posts in the update thread?

other then that question changes look good

There will be a PF thread that everyone posts their links in and at the end of the week the PF manager will provide a payout, similar to the way fantasy zones run.

I should also note that the practice facility is still a work in progress.. there are a number of options for reforming it that we're considering in the BoG, but this is what we've decided on for now.

Edited by Draper

Don't like posting and linking 3 times in VHLM game threads to get one point. Going back and forth from update page to game thread is tedious. Can this be three random games or does it have to be all threads including games from the team you play for?

Are you always on mobile? If you're on desktop, why don't you just open the game threads in a different tab? You don't have to go "back and forth".

Don't like posting and linking 3 times in VHLM game threads to get one point. Going back and forth from update page to game thread is tedious. Can this be three random games or does it have to be all threads including games from the team you play for?

I agree. This is too much work to be honest. I am going to miss out on 1 point because I will forget to link game threads. I may just post 3 times in 1 thread and link that.

Are you always on mobile? If you're on desktop, why don't you just open the game threads in a different tab? You don't have to go "back and forth".

Often I have one VHL tab open in addition to 5-10 other tabs when I'm on my laptop. Other than that, yes, I use my phone a lot of the time.

VHLM Practice Facility
The Practice Facility in its current form doesn't do anything to create any discussion or activity around the VHLM forums. For that reason, VHLM players will now have to link to three posts in game threads each week to earn the 1 Uncapped TPE that the Practice Facility provides. 

Doing this or????

Yeah I mentioned this to Draper and he said he may come up with something.

So @Draper any thoughts?

• Senior Admin

Knight and I talked and he came up with this:

Old Format After 3 Weeks:
36 TPE (12x3 doubled podcast)
10 TPE (vhlm training camp)
46 total

New Format After 3 Weeks:
30 TPE (start)
18 TPE (3 PTs)
48 total

Thus, it's only a 2 TPE difference in the long run. S47 players who recreated prior to the change can claim 2 TPE to make up for it.

• Senior Admin

Why is it 36 over 18? the "extra" TPE is from the doubles, not from the 18 from doing the point tasks.

What? It's showing the max amount of TPE that a newly created player could potentially earn after the first 3 weeks under either format.

Why is it 36 over 18? the "extra" TPE is from the doubles, not from the 18 from doing the point tasks.

What? It's showing the max amount of TPE that a newly created player could potentially earn after the first 3 weeks under either format.

Yeah never mind I misunderstood what you were saying before.