Claimed:Meet the S46 Oslo Storm! [FINAL: 6/6]

atw2592

Meet the Oslo Storm

ward_400x400.jpeg

G – Coca Cola

We’ll start out with the man who boasts the most TPE on the team, goaltender Coca Cola. With a name originating from the soda that causes metal to rust, Cola will be one of the best goaltenders in the league and should lead the Storm to a successful season. Cola brings a vast amount of experience to the squad with season 46 being his sixth year in the league. He led Oslo to a playoff appearance last season and will look to do the same under first-year general manager atw2592.

CLMO6pJ.jpg

D – Marquis Hyvarinen

Hyvarinen will be a staple of the Oslo defense in season 46, bringing in 113 TPE and a very high defensive ability. Olso will look to get the puck into Hyvarinen’s hands each time he is on the ice because of his outstanding skating and passing skills. He should lead the team in points and assists and might even be a top three goal scorer for the Storm as well. It will be exciting to see Hyvarinen as the focal point of the team in season 46.

tumblr_lp2je106Bi1qerwd0o1_500.jpg

D – Supa Hot Fire

The second leg of the first defensive line, Supa Hot will team up with Hyvarinen to give the Storm a lot of meaningful minutes in season 46. Brining a balance of defense and offense to the table, Supa Hot could give the Storm that added boost they need to make the playoffs and make a deep run.

LW – Super Cock

Introducing the best offensive player for Oslo, Super Cock! This guy knows how to put the biscuit in the basket. A high scoring prowess coupled with decent puck handling ability should get Cock a lot of shots on goal and scoring chances. Hopefully the storm can acquire a center who can feed him the puck, even furthering his offensive ability.

LW – Matej Kriz

Kriz brings a solid balance of offense and defense to the table for Oslo in season 46. He will most likely make the switch over to RW so he can play on the Oslo first line with Super Cock.

LW – Kane Hamilton

Hamilton is a guy who might end up being a critical piece of the Storm’s playoff run this season. He will play on the second line with the potential to jump up to the first line if he continues to improve. His agent is easy to contact and may be able to get Hamilton to be a contributor by seasons end.

LW – Kyle Keenan

While Keenen hasn’t done much in terms of improvement, he could fill an important role on the Oslo third line in season 46. The Storm plan to play him at the center position on the first line until they acquire someone to better fit the position, which could take a while.

RW – Freddy Schultz

Schultz will either play on the second line as a center or a right winger. He is a big, physical force who may be better off on the second line moving bodies out of the way in front of the net.

RW – Stumppell Aurinkoinen Jr.

The man with the best name in the entire VHLM, Stumppell will play either right wing or center on the second line for Oslo. He is a tall and skinny forward who may be better suited at center.

Edited by atw925

actually if im not mistaken, Coca Cola is a free agent and was signed as a free agent last year. so he only signed on for 1 season

I thought it was S47 like an idiot. Fixed.

im glad you fixed the title but it still goes without saying Cola isnt on your roster anymore bro. well he shouldnt be. 

actually if im not mistaken, Coca Cola is a free agent and was signed as a free agent last year. so he only signed on for 1 season

im glad you fixed the title but it still goes without saying Cola isnt on your roster anymore bro. well he shouldnt be. 

I just went off of who is currently on my roster page. If that isn't right then I honestly don't know who is on my team.

I just went off of who is currently on my roster page. If that isn't right then I honestly don't know who is on my team.

i understand, but i was just filling you in on the situation. :P 

i understand, but i was just filling you in on the situation. :P 

Thanks man

Content: /3 - Fantastic run-down of your team! It's always nice to read a new GMs thoughts of what they want to do with the team and I hope it pans out for you. All the best!

Grammar: 2/2 - Beautiful

Appearance: 1/1 - Fantastically clean!

Overall: 6/6

• Phil locked this topic