Rose Forgets to Update TPE Before Draft

Zero

"Whoops, I knew I was forgetting something," said Jory Rose, only a few days after being drafted 15th overall to the Seattle Bears. The Danish centre went into the Season 46 draft with 118 logged practice hours. However, he had forgotten to log the 20 extra hours he had received for hitting his VHLM Achievement Goals, only doing so this morning. "Well, I hope nobody's upset with me. I think the other teams still got great players, and I'm still happy to be a Seattle Bear. Probably still would have ended up there, if you ask me," said Rose, shrugging his shoulders. What can you do, eh?

On another note, Rose may have ruffled some feather when, shortly after the Stockholm Vikings picked defensemen Jon Panik 14th (immediately before Rose went to Seattle), the Season 45 Founder's Cup winner was heard stating "Not going to lie, I didn't want Stockholm to pick me." When asked about that soundbite this morning, Rose's agent, Detective Zero, answered for him. "Having been in charge of one for many seasons back in the day, I know a directionless team when I see one. It's important for Jory to be on a team that's going somewhere, as it will keep him motivated to stay active."